• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Response to NJA new offer:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flex and CS will have to do something or risk losing out on hiring/retaining the future "quality" pilots their owners expect.

Our Chief Pilot will give the same response he always has to this, "attrition has been X percent since I've been here, it will never change regardless of what NJ is doing, it's the nature of this business."

The real question is what will options management do??? This is the final death blow for options....

They will do what they've always done - NOTHING! They will wait until it's too late. I'm really starting to think the doors will close within a year.

Our Chief Pilot will give the same response he always has to this, "attrition has been X percent since I've been here, it will never change regardless of what NJ is doing, it's the nature of this business."

He'll have to do something. Why would anyone come to Flex now??? I'm pretty happy at Flex and even getting close to upgrading and wasn't even thinking about leaving. This news entered the thought into my head and it hasn't even been voted in yet.....

Since we're all talking about leaving Flex has anyone had firsthand experience with someone leaving prior to the end of their contract? If this thing passes at NJA and we (Flexjet) don't see a significant improvement I'll be one of the ones looking to defect. I've been here less than a year so I'd definitely be flaking on the contract thingy. Thoughts?

Since we're all talking about leaving Flex has anyone had firsthand experience with someone leaving prior to the end of their contract? If this thing passes at NJA and we (Flexjet) don't see a significant improvement I'll be one of the ones looking to defect. I've been here less than a year so I'd definitely be flaking on the contract thingy. Thoughts?

More than half my new hire class left within the first year, one to NJ. none were asked to pay up.

And bluepost, as far as settling...well, touche. But, we are a smaller company, so I don't think 100 crew bases would be needed to satisfy our group. And, NJ is the one doing all the work (as in they put in the time/effort to unionize/negotiate/lead the industry in pay), so if we came close, but just shy, that would be fine with me.

More than half my new hire class left within the first year, one to NJ. none were asked to pay up.

And bluepost, as far as settling...well, touche. But, we are a smaller company, so I don't think 100 crew bases would be needed to satisfy our group. And, NJ is the one doing all the work (as in they put in the time/effort to unionize/negotiate/lead the industry in pay), so if we came close, but just shy, that would be fine with me.

Your a real follower, nice, guess we have to deal with that in this world

"your?" eh? what are you talking about? that is business as usual in this industry. One company gives a raise, the others follow. One airline increases fares, the others follow.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back