• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Response to NJA new offer:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone who has been there more then 5 years is really not gaining anything so the question is are there enough junior guys to get it passed.

Bailey

Not what i read...Lets say a 8 year guy on 7/7 is making 99600,now makes 111,324..seems better to me. plus signing bonus around 12000. If that pilot goes to the 15 day,122,000 or the 18 day 135,000.

I would say thats a gain.

And, NJ is the one doing all the work (as in they put in the time/effort to unionize/negotiate/lead the industry in pay), so if we came close, but just shy, that would be fine with me

Just read what you wrote, this quote, and then read what I wrote, and you should understand my point

Not what i read...Lets say a 8 year guy on 7/7 is making 99600,now makes 111,324..seems better to me. plus signing bonus around 12000. If that pilot goes to the 15 day,122,000 or the 18 day 135,000.

I would say thats a gain.

There is more to the TA than just money.

Why is it that Flexjet is the only fractional that needs to advertise for pilots on climbto350 all the time. This is a red flag in my opinion, I never see any of the other fracs advertising, especially Netjets.

Latest resources

Back