Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, there are minor differences.

As 300 crews are coming through training they are all being trained on the 350.

Almost correct. If you are coming through long recurrent, you get trained. If you have short or are not due before the end of the year, you do the differences training online. Yes, you get paid for the on line training.

Almost correct. If you are coming through long recurrent, you get trained. If you have short or are not due before the end of the year, you do the differences training online. Yes, you get paid for the on line training.

Thanks for the correction.

All the instructors and check airmen are on our list.

new Interesting RUMOR..Seems someone that knows someone that knows someone that interviewed for a Legacy stewardess position was told they are looking to replace 10. I thought they were getting rid of the Legacy anyone hear this also? Is there changes being made to The FJ side? Makes no sense but the Girl supposably had a face to face interview and was told that in interview. No need to Duck (yet)

new Interesting RUMOR..Seems someone that knows someone that knows someone that interviewed for a Legacy stewardess position was told they are looking to replace 10. I thought they were getting rid of the Legacy anyone hear this also? Is there changes being made to The FJ side? Makes no sense but the Girl supposably had a face to face interview and was told that in interview. No need to Duck (yet)

Replace 10? What are you talking about, this made no sense.

Yes makes no sense. Let me clarify better. A girl interviewed with flops (supposibly ) and was told in interview they are hiring 10 girls for the legacy. The person that told me said. she wasn't sure if there hiring 10 more or replacing 10. She was confused also by the remark. But the other rumor was there getting rid of that program.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back