• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The uniform is a disgrace to the Industry as a whole. Nothing funny about it. I think I speak for majority of FO pilots when I say sorry FJ guys. Hope we all don't end up in that Clown Suit

Broke Back was a movie
Montana is a state.
The state is common reference to the movie.
I was not commenting on any sexual preferences.
You put that label on them.

I'm just following your lead, this is your MO on how to goat and rope.

Using the word "gay" is completely different and is considered derogatory to homesexuals.

I don't want to discredit you because you don't believe in my views of the Union. I want to discredit you because I believe you to be a worthless price of sh@t.

i have several openly homosexual friends who use the term gay to describe themselves all the time, so no it is not considered a derogatory term as far as I am aware.

I understand you are doing damage control because you were called out, but just admit what you said was inappropriate and move on.

However, without the IBT, KR will determine how it's done. And how's that working for Flexjet pilots now. The most junior pilots (after CW) are all making more than pilots senior to them. Oh, ya...KR will be fair about it. You know, "Management by Trust."

KR is all ready deciding their seniority list. Senior options guys being junior at Flex making more than majority of flex. Flex do calling options x guys and seeing if they will come fly a x at Flex. Options guys calling other option guys and seeing what they would fly at Flex, and the flex do calling them with an offer for that position.

i have several openly homosexual friends who use the term gay to describe themselves all the time, so no it is not considered a derogatory term as far as I am aware.

I understand you are doing damage control because you were called out, but just admit what you said was inappropriate and move on.

Damage control. I don't think so.
I didn't say anything about any sexual preference of anyone particularly, so as far as being called out, dream on.
Everyone has their other names that people use to reference them. You should know, because apparently you are having a good all time using Shanes name that people refer to him while you should be working and being professional while training the options guys. I

KR is all ready deciding their seniority list. Senior options guys being junior at Flex making more than majority of flex. Flex do calling options x guys and seeing if they will come fly a x at Flex. Options guys calling other option guys and seeing what they would fly at Flex, and the flex do calling them with an offer for that position.

Really, and what positions have been offered to FO guys?

My friend is going to Flex and has been told to just hang out in the 45 until the 350 slots open up. TWA/Capt. Queeg is my friend being lied to? You claim to hold all of the answers, so I would like to hear the truth from you. If they lie to my friend again, he will volunteer to be the union organizing cheerleader at Flex.

My friend is going to Flex and has been told to just hang out in the 45 until the 350 slots open up. TWA/Capt. Queeg is my friend being lied to? You claim to hold all of the answers, so I would like to hear the truth from you. If they lie to my friend again, he will volunteer to be the union organizing cheerleader at Flex.

Fear grenade, duck.

When was he lied to by FJ before?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back