• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet Pay/Workrules/Benefits???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I guess the phone screen I had arranged that subsequently cancelled due to a HR project is this?

How long till off the street continues?

I am in no way, shape, or form in the know on this. I just try and keep up with it all. That being said, I assume they have already started calling these guys up. Who knows if 20 or 100 or more of them get put into the pool? Whatever that number ends up being will determine when they resume off-the-street again. The first eight aircraft deliveries, the Lear 75's, don't start showing up until July. So, you figure two months for training and maybe a month or so prior to that to start calling people for classdates. The only thing we know for sure are the aircraft delivery dates and everything else, especially the number of FLOPs guys that come over, are pure speculation at this point. Sorry to hear that your interview has been put off.

I didn't like the CP's last email concerning sick days. He said when he was rehired he was in it for us. Well he just proved he's not. I hope this is an isolated case not the beginning of managing through intimidation.

If I misunderstood the email then I apologies.

I thought the same thing! I think the second honeymoon might be over.

Last edited:
I didn't like the CP's last email concerning sick days. He said when he was rehired he was in it for us. Well he just proved he's not. I hope this is an isolated case not the beginning of managing through intimidation.

If I misunderstood the email then I apologies.

It's quite simple really...just tell us what is going to happen with our sick time, banked sick time and watch the sick calls stop. The fact that NOTHING has come out only means it's bad news because if it were good they already would have told us. Many people are losing tens of thousands of dollars in banked time and will not let that happen again.

It's quite simple really...just tell us what is going to happen with our sick time, banked sick time and watch the sick calls stop. The fact that NOTHING has come out only means it's bad news because if it were good they already would have told us. Many people are losing tens of thousands of dollars in banked time and will not let that happen again.

I'm guessing you're going to PTO: all time off is lumped together in this category as Paid Time Off, and you earn a specified amount per month. I hope you get to keep your banked sick time (perhaps converted to PTO at some ratio), but will be a little surprised if you get to keep all you've accumulated - especially if it is a large number.

And that is the value of having a union, for me. A written binding contract for when the company is sold, when nobody thought it couldn't or wouldny happen, but it does and it did.

Your an "At Will" employee. Expect many changes coming down the line. And when you speak up against them they will tell you to go work somewhere else.

Your an "At Will" employee. Expect many changes coming down the line. And when you speak up against them they will tell you to go work somewhere else.

No they will tell you that you don't fit into there CULT ure and you will be let go..

Wow. What a piece of work you are. I'll just bet you're a real joy to be with in the cockpit and on the line. A real inspiration to us all. I Don't think anyone has insulted so many with such little effort. I hate to stoop to your level but please just do us all a favor and step back from the keyboard, take a moment to decide and do whatever it takes to end your miserable existance. Otherwise take your draft dodging, union hating roll up our sleeves crap you're spewing and go F%^& yourself.

What a Moron.

P.S. You don't have to look any further than the mirror FR8 to undestand while Options is the "BARGAIN BRAND" in this scenario.

Hey John, been a little busy for the time being. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret since your so hell bound on playing the value card B.S. In 1999 and 2000 I made more than Netjets and Flexjets captains flying for travel air. I had 2% of my salary given to me in stock options, a 401k match, and a retirement plan that would have afforded me a 1,043.00 a month after ten years of service. All of which Kenn Ricci made go BYE, BYE, BYE. So don't tell me I'm a loser working for the "Value" brand, the only reason I'm still here is to run a business on the side and have substandard health insurance for me, my wife, and three kids. Hate to break it to you kid, but the single carrier suit will be filed as soon as the deal closes. One more noteworthy point the day uncle kenny takes control of your ship is the day you become the value brand yourself. Wakeup and smell the coffee, we have seen this show before we are trying to help you.

Last edited:
Why don't we talk about the offer made to Hawker pilots for voluntary resignation. I think that speaks volumes about what management thinks about the pilot group. What a joke.

Latest resources

Back