• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet Pay/Workrules/Benefits???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So with yesterday's most unprofessional conference call, and still so many unanswered questions, are the pilots unified enough to have a sickout/strike to demand more from those above?
Anyone else notice that the bag of carrots has withered? (No more talk of long haul a/c)
My biggest question is why are those who aren't in a position to make promises, promising things will and won't happen?
Something fishy is going on. There is way too much time and energy being spent gauging the pilot group and trying to keep folks calm.

Not recommended. It is against the law and will end up costing the union enormous cash. APA followed that road and it cost them a $45.5M fine.

Not Flops.

Then his post really doesn't make any sense! They have shared info as it has become available. Dbag should fly for an airline if he wants to see real withholding of information.

Doh,

Thanks for the compliment. I fly with you so I'll remember that. Maybe you don't see what was once a career turned in to a job run by young folks with MBAs and concepts with no real aviation experience. Did you miss the Yammer post asking if a citation was one of our a/c on a repo show? Or maybe you missed the HR individual ask "What's that?" during a benefits call. Your Company may post big numbers on one sheet, but losses on another. If the bubble pops, I owe you a beer. Otherwise wake, take part, this isn't NW/DL/Comair.

Doh,

Thanks for the compliment. I fly with you so I'll remember that. Maybe you don't see what was once a career turned in to a job run by young folks with MBAs and concepts with no real aviation experience. Did you miss the Yammer post asking if a citation was one of our a/c on a repo show? Or maybe you missed the HR individual ask "What's that?" during a benefits call. Your Company may post big numbers on one sheet, but losses on another. If the bubble pops, I owe you a beer. Otherwise wake, take part, this isn't NW/DL/Comair.

That was not the point you got across on post one. And they have been a hellava lot more forthcoming with info than CMR ever was. Strike/sickout at this point? Really? You are not making sense.

It was made pretty apparent immediately that the long haul was something that was being looked at and not in any way shape or form a done deal.

Other than that the pay, health, and retirement info is out there. Were still waiting on PTO stuff and is being finalized

What else are you looking for?

Its not what I personally am looking for, its what I hear and see out there. Its a simple Question about a strike/sickout. Is the pilot group happy with what was offered or not? If not, are folks going to act on their words, roll up in a ball or move on?
I've been through this process before and this time its disorganized, has limited info and reeks of something else going on.

So far what we've been told has been the exact same as it has been..... Unless I've missed something huge?

C604pilot, I don't follow where you are going with this. Are you implying that DAC wants to do the same thing as they wanted to do with CS, take the customers and planes and slowly get rid of the higher paid pilots? Or are you implying something else?

Its not what I personally am looking for, its what I hear and see out there. Its a simple Question about a strike/sickout. Is the pilot group happy with what was offered or not? If not, are folks going to act on their words, roll up in a ball or move on?
I've been through this process before and this time its disorganized, has limited info and reeks of something else going on.

Okay, simple answer is I'm not seeing anything that would cause me to panic and sickout. What specifically are you seeing and hearing out there that says differently?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back