• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet Pay/Workrules/Benefits???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
C604pilot, I don't follow where you are going with this. Are you implying that DAC wants to do the same thing as they wanted to do with CS, take the customers and planes and slowly get rid of the higher paid pilots? Or are you implying something else?

Bingo!

Let's start with short term disability...it was 6 months now it's 3 and your fired. How about they told us the details of a very intricate financial plan like a 401K and they still can't tell us something like what is going to happen to our banked sick time and future PTO/sick time. This should have been one of the first things since it doesn't take as much thought as a 401k plan, insurance and short term disability. I think he may be talking about some of those things as well.

Let's start with short term disability...it was 6 months now it's 3 and your fired. How about they told us the details of a very intricate financial plan like a 401K and they still can't tell us something like what is going to happen to our banked sick time and future PTO/sick time. This should have been one of the first things since it doesn't take as much thought as a 401k plan, insurance and short term disability. I think he may be talking about some of those things as well.

RTA pilots had some of these same concerns. When they questioned Flops Mgt they were told " You may be better off working somewhere else ".

Now you see why they have a union?

True story..when RTA came over one of there pilots was sitting in Riccis 3 hour bull******************** feel good speeches. After it was over Ricci asked if there was any questions the pilot started asking questions and Ricci answered in his bull******************** political answers without actually answering the questions..the pilot not being satisfied continue to back Ricci into the corner telling him he didn't answer his question and kept pressing Ricci for a straight forward answer. After the meeting the pilot was called in the next day and let go..Reason: he didn't fit into there CULTure...I'm sure there's RTA guys out there that remember that..ask around it happened

Let's start with short term disability...it was 6 months now it's 3 and your fired. .

Where did you see that you were fired?!?

According to the info given out STD last for 12 weeks and then transitions into long term disability?

The banked sick time and PTO delay is a little worrisome. I wonder if there trying to figure out of Bombardier will pay out those days or something....

After the meeting the pilot was called in the next day and let go..Reason: he didn't fit into there CULTure...I'm sure there's RTA guys out there that remember that..ask around it happened

There were 4 guys terminated when KR claimed they didn't fit the CULTure because he did not like the "body language" they displayed during the Travel Air merger indoctrination classes. Actually, KR had been given the names of these 4 "potential troublemakers" by rats before the classes took place. He jumped the gun and fired them before one of them had even attended class, exposing the lie that he had observed inappropriate "body language". In the subsequent lawsuit, all 4 won large settlements for wrongful termination.

Unfortunately, most of you Flex Jet guys won't get it until too late.

They were not going to make too many waves in the first year DAC owned Flex. It'll be 2015 and beyond before we see what they really feel we are worth.

Where did you see that you were fired?!?

According to the info given out STD last for 12 weeks and then transitions into long term disability?

The banked sick time and PTO delay is a little worrisome. I wonder if there trying to figure out of Bombardier will pay out those days or something....

you obviously did not listen to the benefits conference call. Its no different then the current plan just shorter. You were terminated after 6 months of short term disability. you transition to long term off their books!

you obviously did not listen to the benefits conference call. Its no different then the current plan just shorter. You were terminated after 6 months of short term disability. you transition to long term off their books!

I didn't, busy week. That is pretty crappy and somewhat unrealistic for someone who has to get a medical reinstated or even more minor items that would keep people out for a couple months.

Thanks for pointing it out

Latest resources

Back