Female Pilots and High Heels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jetexas said:
Someone should tell her United is not hiring anymore. Mere heels will not get that major job these days.
(Ohh, I'm gonna get slapped for that one : )

Some would argue that.
;)

jetexas said:
Stilleto's in the cockpit?
I'd like to see her do a ground evac.

I'd rather see her pole dance!:D

thats what i was thinking when i first read this thread. Im not concerned with the evacuation im concerned with with the possibility of premature ejac.. nevermind

doh said:
Man juice target!;)

LMAO I thinnk you may owe me a key board or something. Those kinds of comments should come with a disclaimer as a warning. I mean what if I was in a public place, what a scene I would have caused. Seriously THAT IS FUNNY. Thanks For the laugh...

Don't discriminate! Paris Hilton Syndrome is a disease, and should be treated so accordingly.

"Flying planes is hot. This sucks. Let's go shopping."

As a female, I also think that safety is definitely being compromised here. Maybe us girls should have a get-together, perhaps a pajama party, so that we could discuss these important issues.

SiuDude said:
As a female, I also think that safety is definitely being compromised here. Maybe us girls should have a get-together, perhaps a pajama party, so that we could discuss these important issues.

Not to get off topic but what the Heck is a B-737 FE. I am typed in a 737 and I dont have a clue what it is. Maybe it's a joke.

"Tramp Stamp" F*cking priceless. :D

Latest resources

Back