• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Female Pilots and High Heels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm just a flight attendant who is nosey and reading this board, but geez, who in their right mind would do that (wear high heels all day)? At the end of the day you just want to get your hotel... By the way, if you're hot, you're hot, and you don't need 3 inch heels to prove it. ;)

Kalifornia said:
I've been trolling the boards for awhile and here's my first post - bound to make some idiot offended. Alright, what's the deal? I recently flew with a good looking girl for her age (mid 30s) who wore high class high heels through the terminal and sometimes on the airplane (EMB-145). These weren't simple pumps; I'm talking narrow heel (stilleto I think is the term and that's probably spelled wrong) looks like torture to walk in 3 inch plus shoes.

Sometimes she conspicously slipped on flip flips before she got in the cockpit. She also had some high fashion blue tinted sunglasses; something that Bono would wear all the time if he was a chick. She walked a snails pace through the terminal which I can't stand when trying to catch a ride to the hotel. Also stated at the beginning of the trip, that she was pissed off when people made comments like why is a flight attendant flying the airplane or do you fly with those shoes. Then in the middle of the trip, another Captain waiting to take our airplane in the jetway asked her if she flew in those. In an offended tone, she said yes and women drive all the time in high heels. What a Bich.

I would walk without her and if the hotel van was there and she wasn't....guess what? See ya! That would drive me nuts too. She sounds like an idiot. I can't stand wearing high heels (they look nice, but that's about it) for two hours, let alone to work.

Standby 1 said:
"For when the One Great Scorer comes
To write against your name
He marks - not that you won or lost -
But how you played the game."

Grantland Rice

Sweeeeeeet.

Oh ya, heels on plane bad.

Someone should tell her United is not hiring anymore. Mere heels will not get that major job these days.
(Ohh, I'm gonna get slapped for that one : )

loisgriffin said:
I'm just a flight attendant who is nosey and reading this board, but geez, who in their right mind would do that (wear high heels all day)? At the end of the day you just want to get your hotel... By the way, if you're hot, you're hot, and you don't need 3 inch heels to prove it. ;)

Amen sister! Even though she was a fellow female, I'm afraid I'd be compelled to leave her hiney to totter to the van all by herself......

definately a prostandards call....especially if its unsafe...
and she puts flipflops on in the cockpit??? *shakes head*
thats just as bad....i can't stand it with the danmed flipflops..
stupid people shouldn't be wearing those on the plane anyways..what if somethign were to happen?
guess who's gonna get sued by the first fashionista in her non/light tinted 'sunglasses' and flipflops when the floozy looses a toe on an evac?
"why didn't you warn me I should have had real footwear on"

can you tell i have issues with these people that think "fashion" is so important?
bunch of easily led automotons, try thinking for yourselves for a change

Dash8 said:
non/light tinted 'sunglasses'

Yeah, ladies, what's up with those? They block no light and in my opinion, look horrible.

Latest resources

Back