Female Pilots and High Heels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A.k.a

"...talking narrow heel (stilleto I think is the term and that's probably spelled wrong) looks like torture to walk in 3 inch plus shoes."

===> HOOKER HEELS, HOOKEehh HEELs, HOOKaahh HEELS,.... yeah baby!!!

you should also call fashion standards...because the H-heels go best with the librarian specs'

take care

Vicman said:
"...talking narrow heel (stilleto I think is the term and that's probably spelled wrong) looks like torture to walk in 3 inch plus shoes."

===> HOOKER HEELS, HOOKEehh HEELs, HOOKaahh HEELS,.... yeah baby!!!

you should also call fashion standards...because the H-heels go best with the librarian specs'

take care

Emmmmm heels make the a$$ stick out..........

I know of a female pilot at another airline that got her pointy high heel stuck in rudder pedal on IOE. She never wore them again. I can't believe the company allows her to wear them as it is a safety issue. She's flying a plane not going to a freaking fashion show.

I don't know about your company, but at XJet, we change planes almost everytime through the hub. Sometimes, it's not a short walk, either. I want something on my feet that are comfortable. I can't imagine she enjoys wearing these. There must be another motive.;)

I've seen this alot...weird stuff. As a female, I can't imagine wearing high heels if I don't have to.

Regardless, it's unsafe and stupid. If they want to wear something that gives them a butt-lift, I'm sure they make padded underwear for that. (I'm sure I'll catch he11 for that comment, but oh well.)

Last edited:
I don't know why anyone is trying to show "butt-lift" at all. Have you seen the pants we wear, both guys and girls. It's not the most flattering uniform.

Latest resources

Back