Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ERAU2GIA said:
IP Freely, where are you, honey buns?

Right here, woogums... Though I don't know why you are calling for me, I haven't posted on this thread before now.

Ralph Cramden said:
At Indy we have a bus FO that takes her shoes off, puts on gold slippers and sits indian style rubbing her feet! Then she gets up and does tip toe exercises about once an hour standing behind her seat. OBTW, she can't fly for s**t either, can't hold a conversation and is butt ugly.

I'll trade you her for Ms f**k me pumps anyday!

Hey Ralph,

You need to get yourself a pair of fire engine Fun Feet slippers to wear up there on the flight deck. Both of you can do tip toe excercises together... And don't forget to make siren sounds like you're on your way to a fire while you're doing them too! Before you know it, you'll both have a lot to talk about. :D

https://www.businessvision.net/edge/Main.asp?D=%7B63B985E0%2D575C%2D4AE7%2D8439%2DB167E2B875D4%7D&PageType=Product&SKU=CC%2DFIRE%2DL&CategoryID=834865&DisplayMode=Category&PageNumber=2

CooCooTim said:
Hey Ralph,

You need to get yourself a pair of fire engine Fun Feet slippers to wear up there on the flight deck. Both of you can do tip toe excercises together... And don't forget to make siren sounds like you're on your way to a fire while you're doing them too! Before you know it, you'll both have a lot to talk about. :D

Have you been riding my jumpseat while I'm not looking? :)

Latest resources

Back