• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Female Pilots and High Heels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like the one with the Gucci flight bag who coordinates her flight bag and shoes. It wouldn't be bad except she looks like smarty jones coming around the last turn. hee haw!

ERAU2GIA said:
But just one back-tattooed fashion show want-to-be floozy can erase the memory of a hundred professional female pilots in the eyes of our peers and the public.

I agree with you here. Working for XJT, god knows we have hired a ton of females in the last two years. Must be the "Dawn" of a new era. So far, all of them "I" have flown with have been really professional, and really cool. There is one that has a bad rep, but I will reserve any comment as I have not flown with her.

Some are pretty darn HOT too. Sorry, could not resist.

What IS a shame, is that we are hiring more good looking female pilots, than we are female flight attendants. I am not implying hiring less female pilots, but I AM implying that we hire more hot female F/A's.

GEORGE DUBYA said:
I say we ban them from being pilots. When the crap hits the fan all they will do is scream and cry.

Like, oh my God, like you are so right! Every checkride that I have ever taken, like, when things got $hitty, I started to scream and cry and like, when I did, the examiners have felt sorry for me. So like, in the debrief, I started to whimper and they all felt bad so I managed to pass every time. As a matter of fact, in my last interview, I started to cry and I got the job anyways cuz I am a chick. Isn't that like "hot"?

SiuDude said:
As a female, I also think that safety is definitely being compromised here. Maybe us girls should have a get-together, perhaps a pajama party, so that we could discuss these important issues.

Let me know when and where! I'm in! we'll discuss a few other things to...

FD

Im a guy..

BUT, no worries! I'm gay! so I can sleep and shower naked with you guys!

sounds like a plan don't you think so!?

capt. megadeth said:
Like, oh my God, like you are so right! Every checkride that I have ever taken, like, when things got $hitty, I started to scream and cry and like, when I did, the examiners have felt sorry for me. So like, in the debrief, I started to whimper and they all felt bad so I managed to pass every time. As a matter of fact, in my last interview, I started to cry and I got the job anyways cuz I am a chick. Isn't that like "hot"?

Nice come back. He's doubled over from that one.

capt. megadeth said:

So THAT explains it.... ;-)

AutoCars Armed said:
Sounds like a complete Biatch to me. I am on your side and her heels aren't safe. I have no problem with women pilots trying look good but come on. You have to be practical and safe first. If she is not flying in a safe manner and won't take the advice of her fellow pilots the CP needs to step in. What would she do in an emergency evacuation? Can she climb out the crew hatch in those? I'm pretty sure she poke a hole in the wing if she went out an overwing exit.

Fortunately, all the female pilots at my company are practical and wear the correct footware and also know how to fly the plane.

If my FO pulled that crap in the airport I would leave them and let them get the next van to the hotel.

just my .02 worth

dude...have you ever seen what the FA's wear? They ARE REQUIRED to wear heels...now for the flying part...you have some very good points!!!1

Latest resources

Back