• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Female Pilots and High Heels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
“…who wore high class high heels through the terminal and sometimes on the airplane (EMB-145). These weren't simple pumps; I'm talking narrow heel (stiletto I think is the term and that's probably spelled wrong) looks like torture to walk in 3 inch plus shoes.

Sometimes she conspicuously slipped on flip flips before she got in the cockpit.”

Dumb, stupid, very unsafe; can’t believe that someone hadn’t called her on this before.

“guess you didn't get lucky with her, then?”

Advise to the younger guys, & gals: Don’t f—k what you fly with, no matter how good it looks. Bad juju. Just my humble opinion.

VVJM265 said:
“…who wore high class high heels through the terminal and sometimes on the airplane (EMB-145). These weren't simple pumps; I'm talking narrow heel (stiletto I think is the term and that's probably spelled wrong) looks like torture to walk in 3 inch plus shoes.

Sometimes she conspicuously slipped on flip flips before she got in the cockpit.”

Dumb, stupid, very unsafe; can’t believe that someone hadn’t called her on this before.

“guess you didn't get lucky with her, then?”

Advise to the younger guys, & gals: Don’t f—k what you fly with, no matter how good it looks. Bad juju. Just my humble opinion.

amen brother, shouldn't dip your pen in the company ink well....

VVJM265 said:

You got caught by the 5'2" 250 lb wife and she took the minivan, huh? At least her rolls cover up her cum target.

miles otoole said:
You got caught by the 5'2" 250 lb wife and she took the minivan, huh? At least her rolls cover up her cum target.

Miles, thanks for trying to fame a flame. No, I'm still married to the same gal after 15+ years. And after 18 years in Navy, (and, oh btw 2.5 years in the semiconductor industry before) I've seen too many folks screw themselves by screwing who they fly or work with. Made my share of mistakes, but not that one. Maybe someone will read this and think twice. JMHO

dispatcher121 said:
You mean she was wearing "f*ck me" shoes?

If it's who I think it is........be afraid.....be VERY afraid. :eek:

And when you find sores on your John Thomas and a rabbit boiling on your stove don't say you weren't warned :D

At Indy we have a bus FO that takes her shoes off, puts on gold slippers and sits indian style rubbing her feet! Then she gets up and does tip toe exercises about once an hour standing behind her seat. OBTW, she can't fly for s**t either, can't hold a conversation and is butt ugly.

I'll trade you her for Ms f**k me pumps anyday!

LMAO. This thread is awesome. Keep it going. :)

Tag your peer and get it in the rear! Trust me female pilots make for crap wives! They suck!!, but not often enough.

When the crap hits the fan all they will do is scream and cry.
I'd like to let you have it over this one, but the truth is that female pilots like little Miss F@#$ Me Pumps give the rest such a bad name that it's no wonder we are discriminated against. I dress like a professional, wear my hair short, yes I'm a dyke (I beat you to it) and I do my job. But just one back-tattooed fashion show want-to-be floozy can erase the memory of a hundred professional female pilots in the eyes of our peers and the public. Someone should knock her up and get her off the line. IP Freely, where are you, honey buns?
MR

Latest resources

Back