• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard form a good source that there will be five more class this year after the 25 Sep class and that they will call around 100 people from the pool. I know this is not late breaking news but I thought you might like a little conformation. Anyone hear anything different?

We are getting mighty close to october. Has no one received a call or any info to post?

The last class to receive calls was the 2 Oct (late Feb interviewees). Maybe Malter and AnimalHouse will get more info next week when the 25 Sep class starts. Are they still calling people to update the drug test after 120 days? None of the guys in my interview group have gotten the update notice and we just went over 120..... My bud in the end of Feb has been called to update twice. Anyone with more info?????

Any News Out There?????

Congrats to Malter/AnimalHouse/Scate08/Beardo35/MetroA-Team/Viperdawg/Talon737!! Hope the first day goes well.....and ya'll get tons of information for us in the deep end of the pool. Seriously, anything would be appreciated as far as number of poolies, number of classes this year, size of classes..etc Thanks for all the info from before. Hopefully, today brings calls from KD and company for the next Oct class.

3 week notice?

In reviewing the previous posts, it looks like most guys are getting about a three week notice on the class date. That would put us right at three weeks for an Oct 16th class, assuming that they are still staggering classes by two weeks.

I wouldnt hold my breath too long waiting for the call....seems calls go out on Thur / Fri after new class has started. Id imagine HR wants to take care of all admin / paperwork with the new class prior to making calls for next class.

Now back to starring at my phone...hoping it will ring ;)

For all the poolies out there, here is the lastest info I have. The phone finally rang today. I got a call for the 23 Oct class. I interviewed on 1 &2 Mar. Kim said there should be 22-24 in this class with 9-10 FO slots and the rest SO. She also said there should only be about 20 left in the pool by the end of the year. (At least that is the plan for now.) I hope this helps and I look forward to see some of you in Memphis on the 23rd. For the rest left in the pool, hang in there. The phone call will come eventually.

24 in the newhire class today, 2 internal (contract instructors) and the rest poolies. Total of 8 FO's and 16 SO's on the 727. Heard there will be 2 Oct classes, 1 in Nov, and 2 in Dec for the rest of the year. No info on future class sizes/makeup. Around 300 to be hired by next year this time. 757's down the road. Good luck!

CONGRATS Jets!!! Thanks for all the info Viperdawg! Does anyone know how far down the list the calls went out for the 23 Oct class?

Latest resources

Back