FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Information

To answer some of the questions....they have at least called through some of the 19/20 Mar interviewees. Based on the info gathered, I would guess calls will continue today for the rest of that day and 29/30 Mar (cjj and wmss should hopefully hear something). Outside shot for your boy on 11 Apr LaidOff but not out of the question based on last week's calls.

As far as interviews go, Congrats to YankeeAirPirate, LeadSolo and the other 4 in your group!! Water's fine. Did anyone hear about the 11 Sep interviewee group? Besides the mention above about interviews later this month, the other forum had a post from a captain who said his bud was asked to help conduct interviews for a week in Nov. Sounds like good news for those awaiting interviews and Meet/Greets.

Called this morning to update drug test again. Asked about possible job offer and was told in about a month. Interviewed 11/12 APR.

Thanks!

To answer some of the questions....they have at least called through some of the 19/20 Mar interviewees. Based on the info gathered, I would guess calls will continue today for the rest of that day and 29/30 Mar (cjj and wmss should hopefully hear something). Outside shot for your boy on 11 Apr LaidOff but not out of the question based on last week's calls.

As far as interviews go, Congrats to YankeeAirPirate, LeadSolo and the other 4 in your group!! Water's fine. Did anyone hear about the 11 Sep interviewee group? Besides the mention above about interviews later this month, the other forum had a post from a captain who said his bud was asked to help conduct interviews for a week in Nov. Sounds like good news for those awaiting interviews and Meet/Greets.

Hey thanks for the great info!! It sounds like 2-4 weeks after the new pee test that your in class correct?? Good luck and again thanks for the info!

Sbi

There was no SBI but it is rumoured to be coming back in a new & improved form, at least that was what we were told. No mention of when that might happen.

There was no SBI but it is rumoured to be coming back in a new & improved form, at least that was what we were told. No mention of when that might happen.

Hopefully not for a while!

Is the interview still consistent with the gouge on Aviationinterviews.com

Gouge

I don't know what is on that site. I am sure if others have posted there over a period of time, it should be accurate. From my limited understanding of the interview, the process hasn't changed much in a long time. Best of luck.

I know of interviews happening Oct 30 and Nov 8. Now RING phone! And Groggy . . . PULL UP!!!! (sweet avatar).

the jedi master . . .

Class Date in Nov

One of my buds on property heard it was going to start on the 27th. Starting at the anticipated 3 weeks after the Oct 30th class would have been Thanksgiving week. He also confirmed 2 classes in December.

Let's keep the info flowing!

Calls???

This was an odd set of calls.....I don't think they got through the rest of Mar even though the numbers suggest it should have happened. Looks like some of the people who deferred the 23 Oct class took this one. OR....not everyone is reading FI like a crack-starved idiot (me for example) and posting their info. The only thing I know for sure is we are almost at the end of March. If anyone has any more info, please post. Guesses have the next 2 classes being 27 Nov and 4 Dec so there probably won't be any class calls for a few weeks.
Geaux Tigers!!!

Latest resources

Back