• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have not been called to update the drug test. I interviewed June 13/14. I think we will have to do it once we are called up for training.

Interviewed 2/3 May and none of us (5) have been called to update the piss test.

Hag

For what it's worth I received the call to update the drug test about 2 weeks prior to getting the call for a class. Interview Feb 22, Update late Aug, Class call early Sep. Class start Oct 2.

Update on 2 Oct

Quick update before 30 Oct class calls go out. Thanks for all the info! I highlighted the new information in red. If SilentBob and FlyFedEx have any more data on their groups, it would take care of some of the unconfirmed. Best of luck to all. Noone in our interview group has been called to update the drug test....would definitely test positive for FI "crack habit" :erm: Good luck to all. Congrats to LeadSolo and 5 who got letters for the 5/6 Sep interviw group!

February
28 Feb - 10 (from a reservist who got called)

March

1/2 – 9 (3) = 6 (jets96)
7/8 - 10 (2) = 8 (Bullschwantz)
14/15 – 11? (2) = 9 (Phaedrus) Looks like all up to here called for 23 Oct

15/16 – 5 (1) = 10 (Don’tBHate’n)
At least 4 poolies from 15/16 Mar called leaving 6 in the pool (Don'tBHate'n)
19/20 - 10 (1) = 9 cjj
29-30 – 10 (1) = 9 (wmss)
Mar poolies remaining- 25 confirmed

April

5/6 - 5 (1) = 4 (Gummo)
11/12 - 5 (2) = 3 (DiamondZ)
12/13 – 1 confirmed; possibly 4 more (FlyFedEx)
18/19 - 6 + up to 5 unconfirmed (SilentBob)
25/26 - 10 (0) = PoolIsCool
26/27 - 5 (0) = 5 (Balut)
Apr poolies - 29 confirmed, 9 unconfirmed

May

2/3 – 5 (0) = 5 (Hagar17)
16/17 - 5 (0) = 5 (geauxfly)
18/19 - 5 (0) = 4 (other one unknown -- missed the inputter)
24/25 - 4 (0) = 4 (airfish)
30/31 - 6 (0) = 3 and not sure of other 3 (wannabrich)
May poolies - approx 24

June

13/14 - 4 (0) = 4 (jdriver)
June poolies - 4

September

5/6 - 6 (leadsolo)
11/12 - 6 (leadsolo)
Sep Poolies - 6 confirmed, 6 unconfirmed

Just discovered that "Airline Pilot Central" also has a FedEx poolie thread going. Did not learn much, except that I recognized one of the posts as a guy from my interview group, so Geauxfly you can update Apr 12/13 as 2 confirmed in the pool. Thanks for riding herd on the kluged list! Best of luck to all that the phone starts ringing now!!

I've fired out some emails but no response. I'll try again. The one guy in out Apr 18/19 group that was organized and rounded up all the emails was called to WB training around the end of July and I lost contact with him - and the list as well. But you can confirm that one of the five poolies went to training already.

Seems to me that they should be interviewing more than just a small trickle if they are going to add a Dec class. At this rate, the Sep interviewees might be in before the holidays if not right after. Everything sounds like good news to me.

Also congrats to the Oct 2 class. Anyone know when the Nov and Dec classes might start?

SB

They typically go week on, week on, 3 weeks off and then week on, week on again.

So I would guess that the "Nov" classes will be Oct 30th and Nov 20th and the Dec class would actually start on Nov 27th.

Those are just swags, we'll see what happens.

Good luck to those in the process and in the pool. Keep updating your online profiles until you start class.

FJ

Thanks FJ,

That seems to fit with what they have been doing so far this fall - just wondered if the holidays would throw much of a kink in that rythm.

I probably just need to step away from the FI crack pipe . . .

SB

Interviewed 29/30 March
Leshawn called today to update drug test for 2nd time.
Tried to get some info out of Leshawn, but said I needed to talk to Kim who wasn't in the office. Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back