• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a few questions that I hope you guys can answer.

How is B/I training? Length of day? What building? Attire? What to bring to first day?

B/I is about 7 days. The days usually go from 0800 LCL - 1600 LCL. It is usually in Module D, the MD-11 building, (the same one you interviewed in). Attire is suit and tie the first day, then business casual, which means collared shirt and slacks. Bring logbooks, pilot certificates, medical, radio operators license, passport, drivers license, dependent's SSN and DOB.

That's all I can think of right now. FedEx will send you an info packet with your invite to class after they call you to confirm a date. Everything is explained in the packet.

Good luck! :nuts:

Anyone know dates for the Nov and Dec classes? Just wondering if KD shed any light on that subject.

Thanks.

Hi all, I interviewed with 2 groups of 6 on April 25&26. We were the first group not to do the SBI. 5 from AM group passed sim and all 6 from PM group passed sim. I only know of 1 of the 11 that got MD11 in ANC. So that means 10 of us who interviewed on April 25&26 are still in the pool. Another group of interviews started on April 26&27. I have kept in touch with one of the guys from April 26&27 group and he said none of them got ANC MD11. Also, has anyone else not been called to update the drug test? I have not updated mine. Should I be concerned?

Drug tests are only good for 120 days...i think. That puts you a month overdue. Are you sure all 10 of you on those dates got the pool letter?

NE

Noreaster,

Actually, I've only confirmed 9 have got the pool letter. Am I overdue, or just don't need it yet since I probably wont be in class until December?

I have not been called to update the drug test. I interviewed June 13/14. I think we will have to do it once we are called up for training.

Last edited:
Anyone else not updated a drug test since the original interview?

I wouldn't sweat it if others who interviewed with you haven't been called either.

If they have, you may want to have your sponsor call KD and ensure they have your correct contact #s.

They are still going in strict FIFO order for 727 slots and don't want to call guys too early and have to order and pay for the drug tests multiple times..

Patience is definitely a virtue while treading in the FEDEX pool....don't worry you'll be here very soon.

Congrats.

Latest resources

Back