• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 50ex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least now I know what "tech stop" means. Had to ask five guys before someone knew. Slang for fuel stop. Obviously not industry-wide. Sounds about as redundant as saying "with you" when checking on with ATC.

Then again, I never had to make a fuel stop and if I did not sure why I would tell clearance...

All this rant and you honestly never heard of a "tech stop"

There's a voice of experience huh?

:erm:

Its amazing you can continue to drag this out and make yourself look so unprofessional. Why?

Its also a shame its now no secret who you work for...they must be embarrassed!

:(

and yes, Legacy Driver was banned from P.P.W.
The only person to have that honor.

Last edited:
All this rant and you honestly never heard of a "tech stop"

There's a voice of experience huh?

This from the guy who "once rode in a demo on a Legacy" and thinks he knows more about it than a guy with nearly 4,000 hours in it? Rrrrriiiiiiiiiight.

In my informal survey conducted today in search of the answer, only 15% of respondents had any idea what "tech stop" meant. The one who did said it is a "dispatcher term." Can't say I'm too upset about not knowing the meaning of this obscure phrase. That being said, my immense popularity and ability to generate hits on any thread in which I deem to grace with my presence means that, soon, everyone in aviation will know what a "tech stop" is.

(Yes, I do have quite a warped self-image. :D LOL!)

:erm:

Its amazing you can continue to drag this out and make yourself look so unprofessional. Why?

This from the crowd that calls me "whacko," "asshat," "insane," "crappy pilot," etc..?? HA! Surely you jest.

Its also a shame its now no secret who you work for...they must be embarrassed!

My bosses have far more important things on their plate that what some message board sh*t-stirrer says about me.

and yes, Legacy Driver was banned from P.P.W.
The only person to have that honor.

That's a negative. I can give you Josh's cell phone number if you want to call and ask him yourself.

Maybe I will have to poke my head in over there and say hello/goodbye. Then again, why do I care to jump through hoops for a hypocrite?

Sorry
Sorry for bashing you. It wasn't right. I just got wrapped up in the moment.

HG

Where's that EYEROLL again?

Last edited:
PK-RKG is an "E" engine model FL410-capable Legacy, S/N 969, which makes it the equivalent of the Legacy 600. (All airplanes after S/N 854 or 870-something are. The first "Legacy 600" equivalent--with only minor deviations--I flew was S/N 939 so 969 is as well). They did not stop for fuel due to any operational limitation on the aircraft, period.

S/N 699 was based out of KSMO for quite a stretch and they didn't do "tech stops" to go to Chicago or New York...

Last edited:
I have just got off the phone with an individual who has verified that you are banished from the other site. At this point, I'm calling you to the plate, LD. Logon over there and prove that you're not banished.

IMO, your credibility is at risk. If you logon, you prove that you're probably an honest character. If you fail to logon, you prove that you're probably not an honest character, and most everything else that you say should be disregarded too.

The ball is in your court.

HA, right. Who did you call? Just wondering. Hmmmmmmmmm.........

Like I said, why do I care what *YOU* think?

How about responding to the point posted above about the performance of the airplane you just bashed with your ill-informed assertion (or was it a lie?) ?

I will post the screenshot. Go ahead, I am logged in over there waiting for your arrival.

Don't wait today cuz I'm not going to get around to it anytime soon, especially on a PDA...

Still trying to decide if it is worth my time, honestly. You say, "Jump!" and I jump? That's not how I feel like leading my life thanks...

Who did you talk to?

Post a screen name.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter who I talked to. The fact is, it was someone in a position to give me the details of your banning.

Post the name or STFU.

Only two people over there have that authority and they haven't done it. (And if they do I could care less, let's get that straight.)

The onus is on you to prove what you're saying is true. At this point, your argument is weak and easy to see through.

Prove what to whom?

I already posted the EMBRAER PERFORMANCE DATA to prove everything I have said about the Legacy is true and you won't believe it. Why should I tilt at *THIS* particular windmill?

What's your USERID over there any way? PM me with it.

Look, LD... we all know that you're not the most sane, level headed, or honest character.

Is that a fact? Now I'm insane? Nice.

Latest resources

Back