Express Jet called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
suupah said:
Well whatever. I am a cfi right now who will admit I don't know $h!t about aviation. So I am going to go there and learn as much as I can. It sounds like it is a decent place to get some experience flying low and slow and through some weather.

your a cfi and you've flown the 727, the A320, the space shuttle, and whatever else is in your profile?

suupah said:
I turned it down, because i took the job with colgan. But i think it was for the 18th of may.

Suupah,
Good luck with Colgan It's looks like a good outfit. I see them every day out of IAH doing their 1hr turns. I think it's a good experirence for you. Once you're in you'll decide for yourself if you would want to stay with them for a long time.

Good Luck,
Mike

rumpletumbler said:
your a cfi and you've flown the 727, the A320, the space shuttle, and whatever else is in your profile?

yes, cfi at NASA. you ever heard of them. po 180's are a B!tch from fl20000

I had a message on my answering machine yesterday from XJT to fax my updated resume to them. Is this usually the first step to being offered an interview? The message mentioned nothing of an interview just to fax the resume.

Send it to them and hopefullly you will get the interview. They have been backed up on hiring so they are probably trying to catch up. GOod luck

E62Pilot said:
I had a message on my answering machine yesterday from XJT to fax my updated resume to them. Is this usually the first step to being offered an interview? The message mentioned nothing of an interview just to fax the resume.
Not necessarily, this happened to me about 6 weeks ago.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back