• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like someone said, he had an interview, not a job. And as many can attest, the Xjet interview can be capricious, at best.

beechcowboy said:
Jerkin' gear is such a stupid comment anyway. You can be as involved or uninvolved as you want to be as an FO. Know your systems, procedures, and regs, and you are on a par with anyone else in the industry, regardless of seat position.

You may be on par but without PIC time you don't have much to move on with.

Last edited:
beechcowboy said:
AND, next month we will be investing in spell check software so that we can post our weekly meeting minutes without a host of grammatical and spelling errors. THAT IS, if we post the minutes at all.

Oh they post minutes, just 4 or 5 weeks after the fact. Then it takes you another couple of weeks to decipher what they meant. Oh, and I love how the first 20 minutes of the call is, "Well, let's wait a few minutes and see if anyone else joins us."

hey secret squirell u r d***h****.....there was only one engine problem.....what about the brand new crj from pinnacle that crashed.....dont be talking trash when u have no idea...a**h****..............

Well whatever. I am a cfi right now who will admit I don't know $h!t about aviation. So I am going to go there and learn as much as I can. It sounds like it is a decent place to get some experience flying low and slow and through some weather.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back