• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also got the email today....for the second time....had an internal recommendation this time, still didn't get the chance. Oh well, back to the update and wait game.

pavelump said:
Got the rejection email, but I only have 850/300 multi... Guess I'll keep doing Vmc demos and try back later.

Man, I feel you on that, i'm so bored doing Vmc demos and what not, man I see why people get "airline-itis" once they hit 1000+ hrs.

Man, I feel you on that, i'm so bored doing Vmc demos and what not, man I see why people get "airline-itis" once they hit 1000+ hrs.

Wait until you have to fly straight and level all day long for 7 legs. Makes me love being a CFI that much more!!

I guess it's always greener on the other side...

The worst part about getting that call is that even though you try not to get too worked up because you know that you don't have enough time, you start thinking about what ifs....

Last edited:
Ailerongirl said:
Being fond of the saab is one thing..I'm just wondering, how fond are you of you life? Because you're risking it every day at Colgan.

not the first time i've heard that...

What's the fax number?

I also heard that Angela had hired some guys. Good luck to everyone out there.

scoot

I got the call from Rachael yesterday too. I last applied in Jan. and was asked to fax a current resume to them. I asked when they were setting up the interviews/ class dates for and she told me to call Angela her manager for that kind of info.

For those that are interested in such things, my times are 1700 500 multi ATP and current 121 job.

I was called today also. At first I got really excited when I looked at the caller ID and it said Continental.....Then I realized that would be a heck of a trick since I never applied to them. So it was express calling and being politely turned down. I'll sell my interview spot there for a case of Bells Oberon. Only one week til I load the moving truck and head back home (for a couple days).

Latest resources

Back