• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When they call you to fax your info, you are in the running. Things should happen pretty quickly from there. If you get a call from a 281 area code be ready to put your best foot forward.
Best of luck to all

Flying Biker said:
Well, This is just a rumor, so dont quote me. But a friend of mine who was interviewed on the 19th and starts class this monday said that someone told him that Dawn was fired and that Angela has taken her place. AGAIN, this is not confirmed, just hearsay. He didnt know that for a fact either.
She’s not been fired, just isn’t any longer in the hiring division. A little birdie from the XJET training department told me this.

TEXAN AVIATOR said:
She’s not been fired, just isn’t any longer in the hiring division. A little birdie from the XJET training department told me this.

On that note, there was a posting on the expressjet web site the other day for a flight ops recruiter. its no longer there so who knows.

TEXAN AVIATOR said:

Did she make it back to the line maybe? What kind of work is she doing now? Here profile on the CO site says she is an FO.

Oh well...

Got the rejection email, but I only have 850/300 multi... Guess I'll keep doing Vmc demos and try back later.

Ailerongirl said:
Being fond of the saab is one thing..I'm just wondering, how fond are you of you life? Because you're risking it every day at Colgan.

AG- I guess now a days you can say that about anywhere you are. Life has no guarantees, especially in aviation!

TEXAN AVIATOR said:

Depends on which little birdie you hear from.

Dawn went back on medical leave so she can enjoy life, rather than work 9-5 Mon-Fri.

Now you've heard it from a BIG FREAKIN BIRDY!!!

Latest resources

Back