divorce corner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another Joke,

Been there, done that Dude. 12 years of marriage went down the tubes for what appeared to be nothing at the time (although I did see it coming). Afterwards, I vowed to get out of the damn truck and get back into aviation. I did, so I guess I can thank the two-timing slut / thieving whore for that. Yes it cost me my house, but that's only money... I'll make more.

Yanno, I still miss my ex, but my aim's improving! :nuts: :uzi:

Wow, I didn't realize how bad things were in my relationship.
She filed last week. I'm living with my parents.

No replay of events for me. I've been eating alot. Slept really good last night. Probably the best I've slept in 5 years. Haven't been drinking at all.

I'm surrounded by people that care about me. Family, friends, and my dog. Strangers treat me better than that beaiitch did.

No one to nag, hold me back from my dreams, and corrupt me.

I'm really excited about my new life. Sometimes divorce can be a good thing.

Anyone else feel this way?

Wow, I didn't realize how bad things were in my relationship.
She filed last week. I'm living with my parents.

No replay of events for me. I've been eating alot. Slept really good last night. Probably the best I've slept in 5 years. Haven't been drinking at all.

I'm surrounded by people that care about me. Family, friends, and my dog. Strangers treat me better than that beaiitch did.

No one to nag, hold me back from my dreams, and corrupt me.

I'm really excited about my new life. Sometimes divorce can be a good thing.

Anyone else feel this way?

Yes, 100%

This is such a tuff department to comment on. This is my belief, there is someone for everyone. Unconditional love, is something I believe in. I have been divorced twice, got married at 18, lost a child, the husband beat me for 3 years straight! Guess what I.m a survivor and great person. I don't look back. Got married again to a great husband and father, I LOST INTEREST IN HIM, He is still my friend the father of my son, and never dated anyone,

Until.......................................... Bruce asked me to run away with him, after 24 hours of meeting him....................... I never dated this man, never knew anything about him............................. But i raN away with someone I did know, just worked out. 9 nine years, here we are,

I newly married so the sex is good, the companionship is great, I couldn't be happier.
I've been with my wife for 7 years and married for almost 4 of them. Even after 2 kids and we are still sharing the great things you mentioned. Where your marriage takes you is up to you and your wife. Sometimes it takes a LOT of work and communication to keep things going in the right direction, which is why I assume a lot of marriages end in divorce.

You guys/gals can take this for what it's worth, but my wife read the book "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" by Dr. Laura a year or two ago and our marriage/friendship has never been better.

my wife read the book "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" by Dr. Laura a year or two ago and our marriage/friendship has never been better.

Isn't that that dumb idiot WOMAN that actually says a woman's place is in the home and taking care of it and her husband or something stupid like that?

F*** is she a dumb b!tch! I'd love to slap her silly.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....I know.....there will be posts saying something like "smart lady" or some stupid bull$hit....you all can save it. She is a moron and a disgrase to females everywhere.

For those having difficulty or perhaps just wanting to strengthen their relationship, this is a fantastic book from a completely different perspective than the typical counseling mumbo jumbo. 5/5 stars from 85+ people on amazon... kinda hard to beat for $10.

Isn't that that dumb idiot WOMAN that actually says a woman's place is in the home and taking care of it and her husband or something stupid like that?

F*** is she a dumb b!tch! I'd love to slap her silly.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....I know.....there will be posts saying something like "smart lady" or some stupid bull$hit....you all can save it. She is a moron and a disgrase to females everywhere.

Everyone order a copy of Dr. Laura's book and be sure to get UPS shipping for it. Then sleep well at night knowing Capt. Megadeath is up in the skies hauling around volumes upon volumes of that book.

Latest resources

Back