• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

divorce corner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Feel lucky TA......it could have been a LOT longer than that. Take your heart and give it to someone who deserves it.

No divorce for my but a very nasty break up after 4 years of doing everything I could and more to make her happy, I know it's suck brother, can't eat, can't sleep, but it always get better with time, a few month down the road you will find that it's not so bad being single you can do whatever you want nobody to nag you and put you down days after day. Once single you will also find out that there is probably plenty of great girl that are interested in you. Looking back you will see all her bad sides, I started dating again and found that there is girls that will actually treat you like a king and love you and let you be yourself. PM if you need to talk, best advice talk to you close friend, and also look around you I've seen friend going thru some
F up divorce, stuff that you could not believe a lot worts than your's I'm sure.
That worst part for me she won't give me my cat back.

I'm going to have to disagree with you here.

LOL, yeah I was trying to be a good role model there. In truth, whenever I was asked how I was doing with my alcohol consumption the best I could do was reply "it's gone up." That's probably an understatement. After I gave up the vodka tonics my hands don't shake nearly as much.....LOL

I newly married so the sex is good, the companionship is great, I couldn't be happier. I want to know the leading cause of your divorces? I really feel bad hearing about your divorces but I wonder what is was that got you to this point?

I newly married so the sex is good, the companionship is great, I couldn't be happier. I want to know the leading cause of your divorces? I really feel bad hearing about your divorces but I wonder what is was that got you to this point?

Reminds me of a joke.

What food ruins a woman's libido?

Latest resources

Back