• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

divorce corner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isn't that that dumb idiot WOMAN that actually says a woman's place is in the home and taking care of it and her husband or something stupid like that?

F*** is she a dumb b!tch! I'd love to slap her silly.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....I know.....there will be posts saying something like "smart lady" or some stupid bull$hit....you all can save it. She is a moron and a disgrase to females everywhere.

Disagree with you here. Besides, it is a title.

She is stupid for her strong opinions but right on the mark on some things. Most women aren't like you Mega but a lot are pressured into wanting a career and then try and juggle both with kids and family.

Society would be a lot better with a strong figure head at home, a WOMAN,taking care of the house and raising the kids. Values today are lacking because not enough are out there doing it.

Wow, I didn't realize how bad things were in my relationship.
She filed last week. I'm living with my parents.

No replay of events for me. I've been eating alot. Slept really good last night. Probably the best I've slept in 5 years. Haven't been drinking at all.

I'm surrounded by people that care about me. Family, friends, and my dog. Strangers treat me better than that beaiitch did.

No one to nag, hold me back from my dreams, and corrupt me.

I'm really excited about my new life. Sometimes divorce can be a good thing.

Anyone else feel this way?

I agree completely. BTW, it sounds like you married my ex!

Three years after my separation, and subsequent divorce, I married my first wife. I've been married twice, but this is the first time I had a wife.

My ex's idea of a give-and-take relationship was "you give...I take!" Now, I experience a true give-and-take relationship. Sometimes, one gives/takes more than the other. Overall, it evens out and we passed 12 years last month, with two beautiful daughters along the way.

Although I didn't believe so at the time, my divorce was one of the best things that could have happened to me. I thank my ex for her ignorance. According to mutual acquaintences, she's looking for #4 (I was #2).

Fly safe!

Well Bud,
Everything that can be said has...I caught my fiance in bed with another guy as I was bring her flowers, breakfast, and a card back in the open jumpseat policy day "PRE 911!"
Now I am with another and I have always had complete control of my life...and back at a stage where I hate to be alone. It took a long time to be comfortable to go home and not to the BAR!!! Everything seems great and there is so many things I love about this girl...but she has become cold in bed (GUYS SPARE ME THE JOKES)...I have talked to my dad and grandfathers about this and they tell me that girls that are cold will always be cold!!!!!!
I know if I stay with her and got married this would be the stand alone thing that would cause a divorce...I just hate breaking up and I know the rhetoric...but still procrastinate!
Just wanted you to know someone else out here doesn't have all the answers either!

Take Care,

Tex

Disagree with you here. Besides, it is a title.

She is stupid for her strong opinions but right on the mark on some things. Most women aren't like you Mega but a lot are pressured into wanting a career and then try and juggle both with kids and family.

Society would be a lot better with a strong figure head at home, a WOMAN,taking care of the house and raising the kids. Values today are lacking because not enough are out there doing it.

What do you think when a wife declares she will no longer work and her husband should take care of her if he is 'a real man', even though we have no kids and her man is a regional FO making about 3,000/mo. She wants to sell our house and move to an apartment if that is what it takes, but who says that is what I want. She had to have this house and furnish it with cetain things. Now she wants to bail and stick me with it even if I had to get a second job!! WTF!!!!

What do you think when a wife declares she will no longer work and her husband should take care of her if he is 'a real man', even though we have no kids and her man is a regional FO making about 3,000/mo. She wants to sell our house and move to an apartment if that is what it takes, but who says that is what I want. She had to have this house and furnish it with cetain things. Now she wants to bail and stick me with it even if I had to get a second job!! WTF!!!!

Sounds like you need to cut yer losses NOW and file for divorce. Sad but true. This is the type of BPD case who will only drag you down and leave you with nothing to show for it. Be prepared for claws at your back when you do break up, but better to do it now and suffer the pain than to wait til you got kids and suffer ENORMOUS PAIN!

Sometimes, us guys are just thinking with the wrong head when we marry someone, and it takes a few years before the blood gets pumping up high enough that our brains start to kick in again.

That worst part for me she won't give me my cat back.

Funny you mention that. This is my worst fear. I have a great relationship but in the past few months things have gotten hard. I always think about my cat as well. I wonder if these things can be resolved in court. Pet Custody and visitation rights.

Some men want women who stay home and others don't. This should be part of a pre-marriage conversation so that no surprises happen later. (just read the "2 pilot marriage" thread to get my point).

And guys, she may LIKE working, so don't just assume she'll quit when she has children.

79 - Get out now before she decides to get pregnant too. She is obviously not much of a team player.

Latest resources

Back