divorce corner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amen bro! Amen!

I don't get the big hurry with getting married either. It seems to me that after two to three years, reality sets in and that's when you know if you are truly compatible long term. My fiancee and I have been together over 5 years. I have never questioned whether or not I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, but the longer I am with him, time has just made me even more sure (like 150% sure instead of 100%). I think waiting a while doesn't hurt. Once you are married, if things change, it's a lot harder to get out of plus then the other person is legally entitled to half of your $hit (lame if you ask me but then again, I didn't make that stupid law).

Capt. Death,

Is/does your fiance?

A. In a band?
B. A biker?
D. Unemployed?
E. Wear earrings?
F. Have a criminal record?
G. Other?

Inquiring minds are curious.

Heyas FU,

If you're lucky enough to live out in the country where "traditional" values are still in place, then super. If not, then use due caution.

Nu

1- Not many want to live in the country isolated from society. This why cities and more particularly suburbs are a lifestyle. Close to the city with plenty to keep you occupied around home.

2-Do traditonal country values also include the wife/kid beatings,animal love, and other ugly domestic situations that occur out there because of the isolation?

Tarditional values are as you see them, not based on where you live. Beacuse the country side meets your ideas of traditional values does not make it immune from divorce or any other ugliness you think it shields you from.

Divorced x2, yeah I know... I'm hard headed.
:(

I am so happy I am not married!

I have 10 good friends...ALL of them are Divorced by the time they hit 40. Something is wrong with our culture, and it seems when Furloughs hit, the divorce rate goes up?

IF it FLYS, FLOATS, or *************************S--it's cheaper to rent than buy....

SO far I have Bought the first two...... :}

This coming from an unwed pregnant woman...

"You can lead a horse to water, but ya can't make him drink"

Yep, and I guarantee after more than 50% of you are divorced, I will still be in my happy stable relationship and my child will not be from a broken home.

Capt. Death,

Is/does your fiance?

A. In a band?
B. A biker?
D. Unemployed?
E. Wear earrings?
F. Have a criminal record?
G. Other?

Inquiring minds are curious.

A. No, I wish....LOL!
B. No
D. Heck no! He's a captain at Skywest.
E. No way!
F. Uh, no
G. Nope

Where's C?

AIDS......... Aviation Induced Divorce Syndrome

YUP that was a major contribution to my divorce. The "ex" couldn't handle the fact that I worked "in a man's world".

Latest resources

Back