• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IOE Check Airman at Trans States, while doing IOE felt the old stool honking for clearance and proceeded, while bent as far forward as possible, to blast, with monumental force, about 2 gallons of arse-butter into his uniform trousers. Trip was completed without incident and multiple legs, with said Capt. remaining upfront having tucked his trouser legs into his cowboy boots to prevent leakage.
No I wasn't the unfortunate FO on that trip, but I did do my IOE with the guy, this story was legend at TSA while I was there. :)

When you're configuring for METO and you're feelin' that buritto...

Cleared direct Ok City and you've started feeling sh1_tty...

You've got information charlie and you're smelling something knarly...

puh-loppp!

Oops I crapped my pants!

Well not myself, but...

A few years back when we still had J-balls at CHQ there was a flight from LNS to PIT one night that had an unscheduled stop at HGR. I was a SF3 FO at the time, and was onboard deadheading from an overnight. I was in 1D with a headset plugged in, so I was in on the plan. About 50 miles from LNS the captain got hit by a serious wave, and needed relief, NOW! We were only about 15 miles north of HGR at the time, so after a quick conference, we decided to make an unscheduled technical stop. We told ATC the plan and asked them to keep the flight plan live. As we rolled off the runway we shut #1 down, and coasted into the ramp. I told the pax that we needed to pick up some important company paperwork, and the capt was in and out in about 2 minutes with an envelope in his hands for effect. The FO never shut the right engine down, and we were back off the deck in under 10 minutes, ontime to PIT..

..CT

Lol

How does an airline pilot know he's at the hotel. He has to take a crap. It seems the closer you get to the door the more you have to go.

I had a "friend" who had to leave his/her seat below 10 because it was physiologically necessary. When he/she came back into the cockpit, the engineer and the captain were on O2. "Rumor" has it that its a true story.

upallnight said:
I had a "friend" who had to leave his/her seat below 10 because it was physiologically necessary. When he/she came back into the cockpit, the engineer and the captain were on O2. "Rumor" has it that its a true story.

Ah so it happened to you then, eh?

Flying a Cessna 140. Could land that thing anywhere. Northern Arizona, meteor crater. Landed on a dirt road on the west side. Let it all go on the side of the road.

Thought, hey, lets check out the crater while I'm here. Hiked up to the crater, and then a state trooper showed up by my airplane. Had to answer some questions from the FSDO, but they thought it was quite funny!

Didn't break any regs in the process.

What did you wipe with?

weekendwarrior said:
Flying a Cessna 140. Could land that thing anywhere. Northern Arizona, meteor crater. Landed on a dirt road on the west side. Let it all go on the side of the road.

Thought, hey, lets check out the crater while I'm here. Hiked up to the crater, and then a state trooper showed up by my airplane. Had to answer some questions from the FSDO, but they thought it was quite funny!

Didn't break any regs in the process.

Latest resources

Back