• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh yeah...but after a while in the kit the chewable tablets become kind of like chalky pixistick powder-but they still work.

I think I ate at that deli once during ground school-the one at the corner of Bellville and the road that goes into Willow Run?

The only decent place I know of to eat is the Wheat and Rye in Romulus!

Huh, I don't recall any ill effects. Don't recall it being very good either. A few hangovers from some of the study sessions gone wild. Two of us went to collect our deposits on the Miller Light cans. Too bad we didn't realize about the doposit untill the second week of ground. Nine bucks for both of us. We got some strange looks from people who came in and just crushed a six pack of soda...

Finally got the best of me

After 12 months on a normal sleep schedule I am 2 days into the night shift stuff out of SDF. The return trip this morning got the best of me. Leveling at 9 my stomach decided to descend.

Luckily we had joked about this scenario in training and I never thought I would have to take those "stories" seriously. Today ladies and gentlemen, I took a dump in the Shorts.

au

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for threads like these!

For anyone who wants to complain about threads they think are useless to furthering aviation, Id like say PPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHTTTT!

So Im in Treasure Cay the other day picking up the owners and whilst we waited, the Captain and I decided to grab a bite. Anyone been to Treasure Cay?? Ok, the terminal is this 3rd rate Bahamian setup that has this little cantina (basically a window with mom and littlle boy behind it.) in it selling food. Ok, with the restaurant across the street not open, we decided to give the terminal cantina a try.

Let me prefice this with this...upon arrival we spoke with the awesome customs people, and I mean that seriously, they are really really nice peeps. So I ask her if the terminal deal is good and would you eat there?? After she looks down and away for a moment with a slight rolling of eyes, shes says its ok, sometimes. Now, Im thinking to myself....self? you have a 1.5 hour trip back to Tampa in a 30 minutes. And this thread popped right into my head and caused me to pause on any hasty decisions. So we ventured over there and the Captain orders this raggedy, boiled monster meat tube (hot dog). As I hate hot dogs, I look over the rest of the fine cuisine selections and then realize they are all cold deli meat sandwhiches. Well... With this thread in mind, I decided that was a recipe for disaster and flying a King Air 90, squatting in the back is not an option. Sooooooo.... I want to thank you all for your input and warnings because in my heart of hearts...you saved my a@@!

And to all who complain about useless threads....
In the words of the great Archie Bunker.....
PPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Ray

This is the thread that won't die- and I love it! :puke:

anyone every pick up freight in Queretaro mexico? freight is never there and eventually you get hungry and eat at the restaurant in the terminal. freight shows up we load and leave. v1, roatate, v2, positive rate, ohhhh damn i'm getting the heat flashes and the tremors all at once. its only about an hour to laredo with no lav in this cargo lear I fight it out and just pray customs is walking out to the plane when we taxi up. we show up and i can't hold it any longer i run in, blast into the restroom. drop my draws and vomit out of my a$$. oh damn, no toilet paper??? option A do the hop step to the next stall, option B use my t shirt and throw it away. I select option A. As I am inching to the next stall with my pants hanging i realize i'm in the womens room. oh well wont be the first time. i tuck into the next stall to finish up. i latch the door and i hear someone come in. i'll just do my thing and play possum until they leave. She is not impressed with my aroma! hahah take that you bull dyke customs agent. she leaves and i wait a few minutes and make my escape. i see her heading back to the office, on the way out it dawned on me. i forgot to flush the first stall. i decide to dart out to the plane. my captain is sitting there laughing at me. customs hadn't even came out yet.

anyone every pick up freight in Queretaro mexico? freight is never there and eventually you get hungry and eat at the restaurant in the terminal. freight shows up we load and leave. v1, roatate, v2, positive rate, ohhhh damn i'm getting the heat flashes and the tremors all at once. its only about an hour to laredo with no lav in this cargo lear I fight it out and just pray customs is walking out to the plane when we taxi up. we show up and i can't hold it any longer i run in, blast into the restroom. drop my draws and vomit out of my a$$. oh damn, no toilet paper??? option A do the hop step to the next stall, option B use my t shirt and throw it away. I select option A. As I am inching to the next stall with my pants hanging i realize i'm in the womens room. oh well wont be the first time. i tuck into the next stall to finish up. i latch the door and i hear someone come in. i'll just do my thing and play possum until they leave. She is not impressed with my aroma! hahah take that you bull dyke customs agent. she leaves and i wait a few minutes and make my escape. i see her heading back to the office, on the way out it dawned on me. i forgot to flush the first stall. i decide to dart out to the plane. my captain is sitting there laughing at me. customs hadn't even came out yet.

LOL....good story man ... was that security guard at the glass door there? If he was I am sure he was like WTF!

Latest resources

Back