• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First of all, thnx for the stories, never laughed so hard in my life!

I don't know anyone who has made it through their long XC for the commercial... I was out of Columbus, bound for St. Louis made it as far as indianapolis before I was seeing yellow... (this was before I was instrument rated) looked on the sectional for the nearest untowered and told flight following I needed to cancel land and get back with them in 10 minutes. Guy laughed said ok and I descended faster than I ever have before, got on the freq which was vacant thank G-d and landed straight in... line service must have heard me and came out to greet, engine was off before the plane stopped, guy asked me if I needed gas, but just ran past him... saw out of the corner of his eye himsnickering at me. Did my business and confidently walked back out to my plane got in, took off and finished the journey

Cargo Lord said:
Flying a Cessna 402 single pilot night cargo was the best when I had the squirts. After the first episode of nearly crapping in my pants, i always kept 1 pair of "Depends" in my flight bag. Anytime I felt the Lincoln Log making its way, I quickly slipped them on and just crapped in my pants like a 2 year old. I would clean up after myself and toss the used "Depends" out the vent window and proceed on like nothing happened.

It really made it nice since I could eat anything I wanted for dinner and not have to worry about anything. "Depends" are also great to pee in. They also work well if you have to take a dump on the cargo ramp at night. You can use it to wipe your rear...........nice and soft.

I think it would make a great TV commercial

LMAO!! Great, now everyone the KIAD Piedmont-Hawthorne is staring at me....

lol

This is way to funny to read don't stop keep them coming

Close.... DM I was with the TIttusville Carnies.

Not airplane related. However, If that was you in the restroom at Lowes in South Tampa yesterday afternoon, you need to seek medical attention immediately.

.... Well this is the guy who after I split a jug clear in half (the head literally came off the rest of the cylinder) comes up to me and says "well can you do just one more ride with it? I've got a guy waiting"

amazing..... I've got lots of fun storys about MTX issues and whatnot, but the sad part is that just about every other T6 operator has the same issues.

I guess that's the price you have to pay for the "greatest job in the world"

movingviolation said:
.... Well this is the guy who after I split a jug clear in half (the head literally came off the rest of the cylinder) comes up to me and says "well can you do just one more ride with it? I've got a guy waiting"

amazing..... I've got lots of fun storys about MTX issues and whatnot, but the sad part is that just about every other T6 operator has the same issues.

I guess that's the price you have to pay for the "greatest job in the world"
What a moron...but I never did hear anything good about that dude.
Where I worked was ok. Never had any issues like that while dealing blown oil coolers and rocker arm covers. The worst MX issue I ever had to deal with was when the RCR wasn't doing what it was supposed to do and had to run off the battery all day. When it died (usually got me thru most of the day), the mech put the trickle charger on and I went home. :) Then I took a dump (trying to keep it sorta on topic).

He actually got in an aruement with me that 100hr inspections were only recomendations, or that you could fly our plane IFR by hanging your headset in front of you and seeing which way it leans, I finally quit when I got in trouble for not flying through the mountians to our stop in Ga. through what was left of the first hurricane that hit FL. Call me crazy, but it's IFR down to 200ft in mountians.... and I don't even have a turn cordinator..... I guess I'm just a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** for not doing it.

The FSDO needs to go in there and clean house. It wouldn't be hard, about 5min in the MTX logs and that would be all she wrote. He's got 2 mechanics doing his 100hr's and whatnot. You'd be amazed how through a $200 annual can be.... I'd like to find a place I could fly the SNJ a few days a month, I really loved that plane. But def. not for that guy.

Oh yeah, and dosn't sitting on a chute all day pulling G's make your ass sore? (still on subject)

heh

Which plane did you fly? I saw Texan 3 in your sig, and I know who owns the other one as well (not to mention names).

Latest resources

Back