• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One round trip to Oakland left guys, the tally is at 11 burritos. No incidents, no accidents. I do have a cast iron stomach.

Boo-Yeah!

Just heard this one. While the caravans came in one night, one of the pilots is tying down his airplane when another one rolls in. The second pilot hops out of the A/C and looks at the first and said man I dont feel good, tie my airplane down could you? The other pilot says sure. The pilot then walks over to the dumpster and chucks his nice Scott flight kit bag in the trash. He then proceeded to the bathroom to destroy it.

And by the way Fokkers and beer thats impressive, and Juanitas does rule.

I took a leak in the back of the SNJ one day, we were at an airshow flying rides all day. For those of you who havn't done that imagine spending 8+hrs sitting on a chute, the only chance you get to get out of the plane is when they fuel it.

I had to take a piss, only thing I could find was a coke bottle (20oz) So my boss is up front, loading the customer, telling them how to raise the gear, talk on the intercom, ect. I'm in the back filling my bottle and trying to talk and act freindly on the intercom. When I'm done there isn't anywhere to throw the bottle out on the ramp since it's right on the flightline at the airshow. So on the way back from doing the ride I threw it out the window when I was about a mile from the airport. The bottle hit the tale, and broke open. After we landed I saw my boss leaning on the spot where the thing burst open.... never did tell the guy what he was touching, but he deserved it.

Frank Towns said:
Just heard this one. While the caravans came in one night, one of the pilots is tying down his airplane when another one rolls in. The second pilot hops out of the A/C and looks at the first and said man I dont feel good, tie my airplane down could you? The other pilot says sure. The pilot then walks over to the dumpster and chucks his nice Scott flight kit bag in the trash. He then proceeded to the bathroom to destroy it.

And by the way Fokkers and beer thats impressive, and Juanitas does rule.

What a shameless plug!

Is it just me.........or has anyone else had to sh!t 3 times since starting to read this thread!!!!!!!??????
Must be psychosomatic......or maybe I'm just psycho..........

fokkers&beer said:
One round trip to Oakland left guys, the tally is at 11 burritos. No incidents, no accidents. I do have a cast iron stomach.

Juanita's must not be as potent as LaPinuata

Latest resources

Back