Delta 717's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scoot,

That kind of schedule sounds much more appealing to me.

To each there own I guess. Well done, and thanks for the post.

RF

Bill was banned from apc because of his mouth, btw. Same dude.

oh is that right Jon? When did this happen.....clown!

I love how all the SWA roaches come flying out for a Delta post!!!!

Except it sure doesn't beat being home instead Bill. And not tired on your days off. Big, big difference.

This isn't chasing a 747 around the world Red.....not sure where you think I am sacrificing days off. Only was tired once the next day after coming back from Cairo during the volcano event.

I can't complain. Meals, naps, 2 legs.....20 hour 3 day...12 days at work? where did I go wrong?

This isn't chasing a 747 around the world Red.....not sure where you think I am sacrificing days off. Only was tired once the next day after coming back from Cairo during the volcano event.

I can't complain. Meals, naps, 2 legs.....20 hour 3 day...12 days at work? where did I go wrong?

Red had a double volcano event after that bad quesadilla at the LBB hotel bar.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'm a NYC 7ER A, have an 86:45 month with 16 days off. Came back from Shannon on the 1st, just got back from ACC today, have a 3 day domestic coming up, a 6 day AMS-BOM-AMS, and a 3 day domestic transition pairing on the 30th. GL, we don't stay at any resorts in Africa. Certainly not in ACC or DKR.

Ah a realistic schedule finally. That is more realistic than Gennie's blissful vacations sippin mai tais all day long at 5 star resorts across Europe.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back