• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta 717's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Deadheads all over the world? Haha. I'm glad your getting paid for the General I really am.

What another drag on the bottom line, along with 10 fleet types and 10 training events for every single pilot that retires.

DH to Honolulu? Great destination, but I'd rather get done with work quickly and be home more, but good for you.

Sounds miserible to me.

Jeez. Will you children take a break. Isn't recess over yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drove through there once, and didn't like it. I never really liked Midland or Amarillo either. As far as Africa being worse, you really don't know that I would assume. I don't bid those to Africa, but I have heard that some are nice with nice resorts. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Was your wife an orphan? I have never met a Texas woman that does not go back to visit her roots. Is she tied up in your mom's basement with you?

The trips and Swa examples I give are extremely average and realistic. I throw up the BS flag on you because of your grandiose representation of a Delta pilots' life and your egregious misrepresentation of Southwest, our pilots, and our internal issues. Four 20hr international 2days a month for 80 credit is far from average at Mother Delta. You are comPletly full of crap.

I have flown heavy jets internationally, a 3hr "nap" on an airliner sux regardless how much lipstick you put on the pig.

We are all high-speed bus drivers. The sexiness is gone. Keep
impressing 12 yr old boys with your stories. That is your target audience.

I'm out. Thanks for the entertainment. Back to the Meter.

Last edited:
Thats where you are wayyy wrong Burger....

Getting paid to "nap" on an airliner is a pig I'll kiss any day!!! Beats 8 legs in that meat locker of a 737 cockpit......

Thats where you are wayyy wrong Burger....

Getting paid to "nap" on an airliner is a pig I'll kiss any day!!! Beats 8 legs in that meat locker of a 737 cockpit......

Except it sure doesn't beat being home instead Bill. And not tired on your days off. Big, big difference.

Write it down- I'm 100% w/ scoot on this one- most of us land where we land and fly the schedules our seniority holds- only a lucky few had the timing to have a choice between delta and Swa- so why do all this?

Scoot,

What kind of schedule do you usually get?

No flame, just curious.

RF

None of your &*$%&.......:smash:
Just kidding.:laugh:

I fly low time. 70-76 hours/month. I'm a 91 hire, so I'm fairly junior in my category as a captain on the ER. I do mostly trans cons with mostly carribean layovers like SJU AUA MBJ and the occasional GEO.
In my cat, there is always the poss of flying high, I'm just too lazy, and I can usually hold holidays off, only I have to bid rsv. I want my weekends now that fall is here, to spend time with the kids. Summer, international isn't much of a prob, but you have to be willing to work weekends.
Hope that helps.

Latest resources

Back