• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL/NWA SLI Hearings in a nutshell

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm surprised none of the NWA pilots are appreciative of the place they find themselves in.

LMAO :laugh: , thanks for saving us :rolleyes:

The money NWA is bringing is why DAL can continue to grow.

DAL wouldnt have been able to make its financial obligations while continuing to grow without the money NWA is bringing. That was quoted by your Mgmt earlier this year.

Bottom line is we are now in this together.

This is just a DALPA pipe dream. Not a chance this will fly. You can make numbers say whatever you like, as DAL is trying to do with these BS numbers. The expert witnesses DAL put on had to be a complete embarrassment as Mr. Katz ripped apart and easily disproved these so called "facts" and DAL numbers. I guess you can't blame DALPA for shooting for the moon. At least the NWALPA is positioning themselves for a middle of the road position which is much more likely to look like the final award.

Schwanker

Fins, maybe I'm not understanding something here. How exactly can you merge a list via ratio within aircraft categories when you have tons of pilots that bid aircraft based on QOL? A guy could be 100 on the total list at NWA, but bids DC-9 CA because he likes the shorter flights and doesn't want to fly international. Do you really want to slot him in with the -88 and 737 pilots? Maybe I'm just missing something, but it doesn't seem like a reasonable way to integrate pilots.

Someone mentioned up above about the people at both DAL and NWA that are on bypass, what would happen to them? Would they be treated as if they are on property within their respective seniority slot?

LMAO :laugh: , thanks for saving us :rolleyes:

The money NWA is bringing is why DAL can continue to grow.

DAL wouldnt have been able to make its financial obligations while continuing to grow without the money NWA is bringing. That was quoted by your Mgmt earlier this year.

Bottom line is we are now in this together.

With all due respect "Superpilot" much of the time you come off as a snot nosed kid. Your arguements are charged with adolscent emotion and missconstrued facts. Just my opinion which I have no doubt you will dissagree with.

PCL:

You start by putting pilots in the most senior equipment they can hold, if everyone were bidding the most senior equipment they could hold.

For instance, take a guy that is at at 92% of the list, or 8% from the bottom. At DAL that's a MD88 FO after you stack all the 777, 767, 757, 737 and MD88's slots along the seniority list. They might have bid the 767ER, but that does not mean they are up at the top.

Some people call this this "stovepipe." It is relative seniority which helps draw up the ratios where folks are placed where they already are, best preserving the status quo.

Last edited:
With all due respect "Superpilot" much of the time you come off as a snot nosed kid. Your arguements are charged with adolscent emotion and missconstrued facts. Just my opinion which I have no doubt you will dissagree with.

Hey, you can't talk to "super-premiumpilot92" like that! :)

No hard feelings superpilot.

Want to share thoughts...........fine.

Anger over the first quarter scoreboard ..................POINTLESS!

Some are really going down the wrong road here.:pimp:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back