• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL/NWA SLI Hearings in a nutshell

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who would of thought the United pilots would be pushing for a national seniority list.....You'd be surprised what can happen when the fit hits the shan.......

The current approach doesn't work....

I think that the Pan Am guys also pushed for it when they could see what was coming their way. It doesn't surprise me that the UAL guys are going for it, and if they do succeed, all the other ALPA carriers will bail out of ALPA and UAL will have a national seniority list that consists of themselves. I do think one list with status pay would be nice, but I'd bet my equity payout (which is getting smaller every day) it will never happen.

I think that the Pan Am guys also pushed for it when they could see what was coming their way. It doesn't surprise me that the UAL guys are going for it, and if they do succeed, all the other ALPA carriers will bail out of ALPA and UAL will have a national seniority list that consists of themselves. I do think one list with status pay would be nice, but I'd bet my equity payout (which is getting smaller every day) it will never happen.

The PanAm folks brought their regional pilots onto their list.....Smart move.....

You may be right....but don't expect any "unity".......Ain't going to happen with the status quo.....I'll bet my Skywest stock grants on that.....

....kinda sucks when another pilot group defines you based on the size of your aircraft....doesn't it?

It sucks even more when a group of illiterate pilots tries to sue to steal seniority. Even more so when they try to abbrogate your legally binding PWA!

It sucks even more when a group of illiterate pilots tries to sue to steal seniority. Even more so when they try to abbrogate your legally binding PWA!

Isn't it past your bed time 737Pylt? I know you are upset that you were banned.....but give it a rest....

....kinda sucks when another pilot group defines you based on the size of your aircraft....doesn't it?

I dont judge anyone based on the aircraft they fly, never have. However there is a difference between the regionals and mainline companies. For whatever reason you try to pretend there isnt. You want a seniority number at a company you have never been hired with just because you think your entitled to it without getting hired. Your argument and this argument are totally different so i dont know why you are trying to compare the two. :confused:

Isn't it past your bed time 737Pylt? I know you are upset that you were banned.....but give it a rest....
Keep talking like you know everything. Now wonder your guys' lawsuit was a complete failure!:laugh: :laugh:
Don't worry Joey, I'm sure another chance to sue yourself onto somebody's seniority list will present itself!
Now get back to Dan's desk, and all those "personal favors" you're so good at!:blush:

I dont judge anyone based on the aircraft they fly, never have. However there is a difference between the regionals and mainline companies. For whatever reason you try to pretend there isnt. You want a seniority number at a company you have never been hired with just because you think your entitled to it without getting hired. Your argument and this argument are totally different so i dont know why you are trying to compare the two. :confused:

Your fellow Delta "brothers" are judging you based on the fact you fly a "little" DC9.....You are going to get the short end of the stick on this deal......

What is the difference between a "regional" and a "mainline"....Is it like the difference between a MD80 and a DC 9?

Funny that you are doing the same thing that you oppose being done to you.....The irony here is rich....

This is too good......:uzi:

Joe,

Seems that I remember you negotiated a contract that paid the ATR pilots more than the E120 drivers... .

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back