• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL/NWA SLI Hearings in a nutshell

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's the Third Axiom of Flightinfo -- "All threads in which Joe Merchant makes an appearance will devolve into an RJDC thread, without regard to reason."

It's not unique to Flightinfo. Bitter, single-issue losers crop up in many venues. Joe Merchant just happens to be here.

Joe, can you be more specific about the flowback provisions? How can they flowback if your agreement doesn't allow for it? This is the first I've heard of that issue.

NW LOA 2006-10 appears to require ASA and CMR if they take delivery of 70-76 seat aircraft after any mainline furlough is announced.

I can tell you that Dan Ford knows all about it.

Yes he does....He had meetings in Herndon this week regarding this very issue....It didn't take ALPA very long to break the settlement agreement....

It's not unique to Flightinfo. Bitter, single-issue losers crop up in many venues. Joe Merchant just happens to be here.

Job security is a pretty big single-issue....Do you want to explain how NWA LOA 2006-10 could affect ASA and CMR if there are mainline furloughs?

I will not get in to this with you on here, as some way some how it will be used against us. I suggest all DAL and NWA guys stop responding to him.

I will not get in to this with you on here, as some way some how it will be used against us. I suggest all DAL and NWA guys stop responding to him.

I'll take that as an affirmative that furloughs can be forced onto the top of ASA and CMR lists if ASA or CMR takes delivery of any 70-76 seat aircraft after the furloughs begin.....

Joey, can you post a link or the text of this LOA? Also, was this LOA not superseded by the JPWA? Sorry, but I'm not as familiar with a lot of these issues as I was when I was a rep.

Joey, can you post a link or the text of this LOA? Also, was this LOA not superseded by the JPWA? Sorry, but I'm not as familiar with a lot of these issues as I was when I was a rep.

I have a copy of it, but I don't have a link to it....My understanding is that it was rolled into the JPWA....Occam could tell you for sure......

Latest resources

Back