• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL/NWA SLI Hearings in a nutshell

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes buddy and his attempts to have us talk about these LOA's will lead to some more RJDC stuff. Lets just leave it alone.
Nothing good will come of it, trust me.

OK, enough with Joe. Looks like Delta will be recruiting at the 28 OCT FLTops job fair. I assume this is to fill Super Secret Premium Wide Body positions. I call them secret because the NWA team at the SLI hearings don't seem to see these widebody positions coming to Delta. Compass will also be there recruiting to fill DC-9 replacement positions.

Yes buddy and his attempts to have us talk about these LOA's will lead to some more RJDC stuff. Lets just leave it alone.
Nothing good will come of it, trust me.

Talking about here won't change anything.....RJDC has already gone back to the judge regarding this issue....

Just wait till the ASA and CMR pilots realize that a flowback is being shoved down their throat....

OK, enough with Joe. Looks like Delta will be recruiting at the 28 OCT FLTops job fair. I assume this is to fill Super Secret Premium Wide Body positions. I call them secret because the NWA team at the SLI hearings don't seem to see these widebody positions coming to Delta. Compass will also be there recruiting to fill DC-9 replacement positions.

I am not going to get into the argument anymore about the DC9s because its been discussed enough. What i will say is arguing that DC9 positions are being given away ultimately means, DAL positions. Therefore those positions will only be given away IF we as the DELTA pilot group allow them to be given away. MGMT replaced the maximum number they Legally could. We are ALL responsible from this point on that the remaining 100 seat flying continues to be flown at the Mainline level. Delta already gave up the small 737s we must not allow this to happen again. *Dismounting soapbox now*

Compass will also be there recruiting to fill DC-9 replacement positions.

Funny it keeps getting called a 9 replacement. Yes we are doing some of the routes flow by the 9 but a lot of the routes we fly are flights flown by the Bus on a part time basis and instead on suspending service Compass flies the routes on off season. Last year MSP- YVR was done seasonally now it is all year long .

I just don't see NWA getting rid of the 9 and not having any type of airplane besides the few 319 that have less than 148 seats. The merger changed their plan.

Wonder when Delta starts hiring will they look at Compass, Mesaba guys or just ignore them because we have a flow through like NWA did?

My apps in so we will see

RJDC has already gone back to the judge regarding this issue....

So you failed the first time, so you're trying again? How much money are you gonna waste on this try? :rolleyes:

Funny it keeps getting called a 9 replacement. Yes we are doing some of the routes flow by the 9 but a lot of the routes we fly are flights flown by the Bus on a part time basis and instead on suspending service Compass flies the routes on off season. Last year MSP- YVR was done seasonally now it is all year long .

I just don't see NWA getting rid of the 9 and not having any type of airplane besides the few 319 that have less than 148 seats. The merger changed their plan.

I think alot of people dont realize what you mentioned. The DC9 does mostly short range flights and Compass does more of the long thin routes.

Yes, we are recruiting at the fair. Know a few of the people that will be there, should give them a good litmus test as to how many people are still interested to come here well we are in the middle of an integration process.

Latest resources

Back