• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL/NWA SLI Hearings in a nutshell

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So with that opinion you should be glad you have the NWA guys on your side fighting for DOH or something closer to straight relative seniority. In the end it doesn't matter what you, I, or any other NWA or DAL employee think. Mr. Bloch and his crew will make the decision in a month and he said, "the result will be a virtual guarantee that the overwhelming bulk of the pilots will be adversely affected from the seniority standpoint." With that quote, it isn't hard to imagine that he could award what DALPA has proposed or he could award a DOH integration. We'll see in a month. Until then, we should all get ready to suck it up and move on because the majority of us would have been happier seniority and career expectation wise if this merger never would have happned.

It won't affect me one way or the other....I will still be senior in my position....I just enjoy pointing out ALPA's failures.....and merger policy is at the top of the list....Unity will never happen as long as we hold on to such absurd notions that size of aircraft matter when determining "worth".....

How many hours do you have in the DC-9?

None?

I say you SUE somebody!

Back to the shallow end, Short Bus. Your perspectives on this matter are, unequivocally, irrelevant.

Fact.

I'm just enjoying the show of "unity"....:laugh:

Someone pass the popcorn....

I'm just enjoying the show of "unity"....:laugh:

Someone pass the popcorn....

Aren't you studying for the CRJ yet? What is the bust rate for senior ATR Captains going to the CRJ? Pretty high, I bet. If you do have problems, I say "sue 'em." They can't do that to you....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well put. If Superpilot wasn't flying the DC9, his opinion would be the same as yours. Personally, I can't wait until he bids off the thing.

Super, PM me your address ... you need a Delta 767 sticker for your flight bag.

Well Gee thanks for telling me what my opinion would be. No thanks on the sticker, i appreciate the offer though ;)

Well Gee thanks for telling me what my opinion would be. No thanks on the sticker, i appreciate the offer though ;)

Superpilot....you fly a little airplane that has old fashioned dials....Don't worry....some day, you to will become a real pilot.....:D

Unity will never happen as long as we hold on to such absurd notions that size of aircraft matter when determining "worth".....

I agree with you 100%. We should have a national seniority list with pay based on status and longevity. That would be a perfect world and it will never happen in this industry. So, we deal with what we have and the fact here is the -9 is the lowest paying category of the combined company and so it should be integrated as such if we are proposing a category and class integration. NWA guys will even be upset with a straight relative seniority integration because even that will put 07 Delta guys with 00 and 01 NWA guys.

Superpilot....you fly a little airplane that has old fashioned dials....Don't worry....some day, you to will become a real pilot.....:D

Yeah, Joe flies a Space Shuttle called the "ATR"---well, for a bit longer. I hope they bring in SkyWest E120s for that Hilton Head service. Probably a better fit.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yeah, Joe flies a Space Shuttle called the "ATR"---well, for a bit longer. I hope they bring in SkyWest E120s for that Hilton Head service. Probably a better fit.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Shows you what an idiot you are.....The ATR can take more people out of HHH than a E120 can....Doesn't matter.....Delta is pulling out of HHH with the ATR retirement....YOUR managment made that decision.....

I agree with you 100%. We should have a national seniority list with pay based on status and longevity. That would be a perfect world and it will never happen in this industry. So, we deal with what we have and the fact here is the -9 is the lowest paying category of the combined company and so it should be integrated as such if we are proposing a category and class integration. NWA guys will even be upset with a straight relative seniority integration because even that will put 07 Delta guys with 00 and 01 NWA guys.

Never say never.....Who would of thought the United pilots would be pushing for a national seniority list.....You'd be surprised what can happen when the fit hits the shan.......

The current approach doesn't work....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back