• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crj-1000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've actually heard that it will be a different type. I don't have anything concrete to back it up, just what i've heard around the campfire.

What if they made a CRJ 7000, that seated 700 people, and had a 10,000 NM range, would you still call it an RJ?

What are you going to fly it for?

Anything less than 140 an hr is going to pull this profession down even more!

It doesnt matter for how much$$$, if you keep giving up "SCOPE" to make your way of life better it will happend for $10/hour. We all going to see Compass and Republic with 190/195 and Skywest with CRJ1000 with Delta conection colors!!!

if your awnser is "That will never happen"

mine is "I heard that before"

so here we are whaiting for the SOPE give a way!!!:mad:

I dont want to see that plane on any regional's certificate. With the amount of people it is designed to carry, it is a direct replacement for the A-320 and DC-9. It had better be flown for mainline carriers for mainline pay. If the legacy's give up scope on this aircraft, we need to burn the industry down to the ground because thats exactly what they will be doing.

UHHHH, Yes it is. That's why it's called the CRJ-1000. Plus, Bombardier only makes RJs. They don't make mainline jets.

If its not flown by mainline, it's titled an RJ. If it's flown by mainline its titled an "Airplane." It's Semantics and it's nonsense.

It doesnt matter for how much$$$, if you keep giving up "SCOPE" to make your way of life better it will happend for $10/hour. We all going to see Compass and Republic with 190/195 and Skywest with CRJ1000 with Delta conection colors!!!

if your awnser is "That will never happen"

mine is "I heard that before"

so here we are whaiting for the SOPE give a way!!!:mad:

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING!

"We have a winner! Bob, tell him what he's won!"

We reap what they sewed.
W

Latest resources

Back