Crj-1000

OPECJet

Total Time
Are the "10" drivers going to wear stars instead of stripes since they"ll be cooler than the rest of the kids?:D

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
What are you going to fly it for?

Anything less than 140 an hr is going to pull this profession down even more!

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
That's a good looking RJ. Is it the same type rating as the smaller CRJs? If so, that should be a substantial cost savings for the airlines as it will allow the crews of the "two", "seven", and the "nine" to fly the "ten" with just a differences course.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
That's a good looking RJ. Is it the same type rating as the smaller CRJs? If so, that should be a substantial cost savings for the airlines as it will allow the crews of the "two", "seven", and the "nine" to fly the "ten" with just a differences course.
ITS NOT AN RJ!

CMI

folgers from a tube sock
Total Time
ATP
SJS. “Some day I will work for a Regiomajor Airline”. And eat poop!

Baronman

Total Time
>8K
Skywest FOs are agonizing over where to put their new CRJ1000 posters.

wilde737

Total Time
1000+
I've actually heard that it will be a different type. I don't have anything concrete to back it up, just what i've heard around the campfire.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
What if they made a CRJ 7000, that seated 700 people, and had a 10,000 NM range, would you still call it an RJ?

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory

BUDDHA145

Total Time

It doesnt matter for how much$$$, if you keep giving up "SCOPE" to make your way of life better it will happend for $10/hour. We all going to see Compass and Republic with 190/195 and Skywest with CRJ1000 with Delta conection colors!!!

if your awnser is "That will never happen"

mine is "I heard that before"

so here we are whaiting for the SOPE give a way!!!:mad:

Windsor

I do 5x5's
Total Time
enough
I dont want to see that plane on any regional's certificate. With the amount of people it is designed to carry, it is a direct replacement for the A-320 and DC-9. It had better be flown for mainline carriers for mainline pay. If the legacy's give up scope on this aircraft, we need to burn the industry down to the ground because thats exactly what they will be doing.

BrickTop

UHHHH, Yes it is. That's why it's called the CRJ-1000. Plus, Bombardier only makes RJs. They don't make mainline jets.

If its not flown by mainline, it's titled an RJ. If it's flown by mainline its titled an "Airplane." It's Semantics and it's nonsense.

Dubya

Part time genius
Total Time
It doesnt matter for how much$$$, if you keep giving up "SCOPE" to make your way of life better it will happend for $10/hour. We all going to see Compass and Republic with 190/195 and Skywest with CRJ1000 with Delta conection colors!!!

if your awnser is "That will never happen"

mine is "I heard that before"

so here we are whaiting for the SOPE give a way!!!:mad:
DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING!

"We have a winner! Bob, tell him what he's won!"

We reap what they sewed.
W

i fly boxes

Total Time

Are you going to make us fly it for you like the 900? Or are you mainline guys actually going to fly this one?