Crj-1000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are you going to fly it for?

Anything less than 140 an hr is going to pull this profession down even more!

Get off your high horse and read your own contract.

The Delta Boys and girls have already agreed to how much a 100 seat jet should pay. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that is a 100 an hour for a senior captain.

The folks at the regionals have higher pay scales for smaller equipment.

The folks at the majors need to quit pointing fingers at the regionals, when the industry has been pissed away buy the guys at the top trying to save their own @ss.

Now I'll get off my own high horse.

E-195 is 136.89 in 2012 and the CRJ-900 is 116.46

Like I said a 100 seater for 140 an hr. We also will have over 10% in our 401K match.

interesting... So you were a part of the "problem" yourself not too long ago. $140/hour, are you serious? Big difference between what we should get paid and the reality of the market.

Don't forget where you came from, it seems that 767 and double breasted blazer went a little to your head mister.

BTW I want nothing to do with the CRJ 1000 or 900 for all that matter, but those are cards that are dealt by big bad mother D based on the decisions of your co-workers.

Last edited:
interesting... So you were a part of the "problem" yourself not too long ago. $140/hour, are you serious? Big difference between what we should get paid and the reality of the market.

Don't forget where you came from, it seems that 767 and double breasted blazer went a little to your head mister.

BTW I want nothing to do with the CRJ 1000 or 900 for all that matter, but those are cards that are dealt by big bad mother D based on the decisions of your co-workers.
No, No, If you remember before he became a double breast, he sang a diff tune. While he was at ASA he was doing right, now that he is a DL D!ck he believes that people following the same career path he did are doing wrong. Funny how he's pushing to get Compass stapled, knowing if they don't, he will be on the street next year, unless they staple compass then he can put a Compass Capt. on the street.

E-195 is 136.89 in 2012 and the CRJ-900 is 116.46

Like I said a 100 seater for 140 an hr. We also will have over 10% in our 401K match.

I stand corrected. I must be thinking of the last contract before the merger.

Good luck at Delta. With any luck APLA will start to figure scope out, for the sake of those still pursuing an airline dream.

The double breasted blazer hasn't gone to his head. He, like quite a few others, are trying to make a difference over here and increase the amount of mainline pilot positions by a significant margin.

The fewer the mainline positions and the more RJs that are delivered by this severely weakened scope that was brought on by bankruptcy and shortsightedness, the more likely someone is bound to have a much longer stop at a lower paying position.

Latest resources

Back