• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crew Sched called 8 times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It still seems like not answering the "Unvailable Number" would be a hell of a lot easier. Especially for a guy on probation still.

701EV said:
Crew Scheduling has called 8 times in the last 24hrs. They stated they will pay time and a half for any trip that I pick up.
701EV

Thats' about $15/hr isn't it? Pathetic! You guys need to use your smarts and get these schedulers fired ASAP.

crashpad said:
Thats' about $15/hr isn't it? Pathetic! You guys need to use your smarts and get these schedulers fired ASAP.

Maybe I missed something (blond moment), but who in the (@!*&^(@*$^(*^%$ do you work for, if time and a half is "about $15/hr"???????? People still fly "heavy iron" (I love you Guat) for $10/hr??????

Oh, boy, let the lashings begin.........:rolleyes:

I got a message from crew scheduling yesterday stating. "uh...well...uh...it looks like you lost some flying toward the end of this week. Uh...give us a call back." I knew they canceled the trips about a week ago and they were trying to get me to call to junior-man me. Watch out for those crew schedulers. Oh, and when we get junior-manned, it is usually stated on the dispatch release for the last trip. There is no way out when they do that.

ASA's management just sucks. I hope Skywest comes in and cleans house. Give all the managers the boot, or offer them a catering/cleaning job on the ramp. I would still shut the plane down early so they can't see at night....

Here are my thoughts:

1. Two engine taxi

2. CHEWY BARS FOR EVERYONE!!!

3. Keep it to the firewall

4. Bug wash every time in ATL

Anything else?

SouthTex said:
Here are my thoughts:

1. Two engine taxi

2. CHEWY BARS FOR EVERYONE!!!

3. Keep it to the firewall

4. Bug wash every time in ATL

Anything else?

I totally agree! Hopefully SkyWest will get rid of Chuck Twinkletoes as soon as
possible. I just loved his note on company info on Flica.

Wonder if we airline pilots will ever get work rules as good as truck drivers.

Let me teach you how to fill out a log book ;), I used to drive for a living

Latest resources

Back