• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crew Sched called 8 times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kinda off topic I guess, but w/ the recent purchase will ASA continue to hire? They sent me a app package and I filled it out, just haven't heard anything yet, I'm starting to become concerned. Maybe PSA is the way to go.

After I got JM to a CDO last weekend to cut into my week off that I worked so hard to creatively manipulate for myself. They had the nerve to call me twice a day later for a JM...blatent contract violation. Glad to see too that nobody else is answering the phone either.

Should SKYW guys expect to get TDY'd to ATL?

Sweet...:rolleyes: :eek:

Last edited:
Rogue5 said:
Should SKYW guys expect to get TDY'd to ATL?

Sweet...:rolleyes: :eek:

You wouldn't think so if you'd ever actually had to be based here.

Let's see, ground delay program every inbound leg.

Slow to 250 as soon as you check in with ATL Center. Vectors for spacing. Advise ready to copy holding. On a nice VFR day.

"Copy Dat" on ops frequency.

"On at :07, in at :51" (That was last night)

"Anyone seen the lot 2 bus?"

Oh yeah, you can have this place. Just remember to bring us some of your FAs.

Been there, done that. No thanks.

Still trying to figure out how to make sarcasm come across a computer screen...

Ok so Scheduling has figured out I don't answer the phone when they call.

They so far haven't tried to jr man me prior to starting my 4 day. (72 hr rule).

They are possibly too lazy to put a note in the mailbox.

What's the deal with the call scheduling message delivered on ops freq? What happens if we don't call?

Just a thought.

pianoman said:
Of course if you have a good excuse (I just went scuba diving works....) you can answer and have some fun with them. :)

If you were here and did that they would hit you with an occurance. It HAS happened. Recently. Just easier to not answer the phone at all.

Pray they dont tdy yall to ATL. Its the worst airport in the country. Allready running 2.5 hrs behind schedule thursday night on the way back to ATL (wx is 11,000 brk 8 miles vis) and we have to hold over sinca! I held more on my last 4 day trip trying to get into ATL than i did in the entire 3.5 years that i was based in dallas.

FreedomAList said:
How about:

Calls enroute on SELCAL, releases not being transmitted to the gate until the crew calls in, supervisors standing at the jetway with additional shift assignments, phone calls at the hotel at 3 am, etc . . .

(because eveyone is SICK of being tagged for extra shifts)

Wow. Some of those same tactics Delta used during their pilot contract
negotiations a couple years ago.

Latest resources

Back