Crappy Pay Offered At Nja

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
abenaki said:
You never responded to my quieries as to why you used a nickname on this message board. What was up with that? Remember what I told you, "In the end, all will be revealed".....

I don't remember you sticking up for the non-union girl on this board last spring when Diesel threatened to make her name public. Did you PM Diesel, or anything? Why is it only important when you feel threatened?

dsptchrnja--

1) Was I aware of the incident that you refer to? I don't remember being aware of it..... I honestly don't remember. If I was, then shame on me for not doing something about it. If I wasn't, then shame on you for making an assumption. I'm suposed to remember some bit of information from this board from LAST SPRING? Are you kidding me? Good grief, man, I have a life......

2) I find it interesting that you don't answer the issue but take it on a different track.

3) Do I find it threatening? Yes. That was the point of his doing it, wasn't it?

4) Is it only important when I feel threatened? Geez.....Nothing like making an assumption there, dsptchr......I think any abuse of power such as this is abhorrent. I suppose those that excercise such power in these kind of situations are quite smug about it and I'm sure that it makes the insecure feel powerful. There is no other explanation as to why someone would do something like this.

That is truly reflective of his character and cowardice if that was his intent. Since he has not answered me about this issue publically or prvately, I can only conclude as to his intentions.

Hey Abe

Thanks for looking out for me on the legal issues but the post was not on the private pilot board- it was on the ASAP board IBT 1108 and was under the "employees" section. The union update was changed today-

Anyone can go read the message.

FAcFriend said:
Will the union move forward and hire a company to get out of abeyance?
Here you go:
1108 Negotiator Summary said:
What “BM” didn’t tell you is that when the Company questioned us about the “Financial Audit” on Monday, we responded with an offer to complete such a review, but, it would not be cursory. We told him that any audit that would have any credibility with the “Union” would have to be a very serious forensic audit, that we would not question the math on the books, but rather look for where the profits are spent, who is getting them, and why. Additionally, and left out of "BM's" message, the questions that we would have answered on a full scale forensic audit were discussed between Union and Company attorneys several months ago, this was no surprise. Mr. Boisture simply has no stomach for such a review.
Who is it again that doesn't want the audit?

For those who think walking out of a negotiation environment is an unforgivable sin, you are wrong. It is actually quite often recommended in numerous negotiating texts (For example: see Getting to Yes; Fisher, Ury, and Patton). When a party makes a ridiculously one sided offer, there is a danger that it becomes a reference or anchor point in the negotiation. Many theorists recommend breaking off the negotiation at that point by walking out. Obviously, it is something that loses its effectiveness if done gratuitously, but after 4 years of negotiating, it was undoubtedly warranted in this case.

ultra,

First i read family guys response that a forensic audit costs alot of money and then i thought again-

this is about control. and the union officials are not in control of the money-

A regular audit of all NetJets Inc. companies will show how much money is transferred between the cos.

A forensic audit is different. As a president, I would not allow anyone to conduct a forensic audit of the company's books or of my personal books.

I understand this is a fine line and i can see both arguments, but why not do the regular audit and then ask the q's if you want more info.

Are you guys really ready to pay 100s of thousands of dollars for a forensic audit? Also I dont think that you should have access to BB compensation package. Sorry- you are not management.

Last edited:
Fac Posted:

why not do the regular audit and then ask the q's if you want more info.

In a perfect world this might float. At this stage of the game, the company will only use it as leverage and a propaganda tool.
We don't need to waste time or money for someone to affirm that 2+2=4. A clear thorough forensic search is what is needed here. Notice how the company scurries like roaches from a light on this.

Yes, we are prepared to spend money to get to the truth. The company has spent 15mil on a GV vendor, plus millions more on vendors to cover for the holidays. Will you hold them accountable for that?

"I understand this is a fine line and i can see both arguments, but why not do the regular audit and then ask the q's if you want more info."

Why? Because a majority of the pilots at NJA say the do not care about the audit. One, we do not believe the numbers. Two, our pay is linked to management fees. Not enough money, raise the fees.

So enough of this audit crap, it is just a waste of electrons. Pay us or shut the doors.

Latest resources

Back