Crappy Pay Offered At Nja

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fracster said:
To you CMH scumbags. You make me sick. If I was walking through a restaurant and saw any of you choking on your food I wouldnt lift a finger to help.

If I were to walk through a restaurant and see you choking on your food I would do everything in my power to help you. It has nothing to do with who you are but everything to do with who I am. I hope some day you will realize the difference for yourself.

dsptchrNJA said:
If I were to walk through a restaurant and see you choking on your food I would do everything in my power to help you. It has nothing to do with who you are but everything to do with who I am. I hope some day you will realize the difference for yourself.

I usually don't agree with your posts, but that was very well put.

Ace

dsptchrNJA said:

Excellent.

No kidding fracster, you just said volumes about yourself with your parting words. Good luck on wherever you are going and whoever you will be working with....

Yep, with those types acting as the mouthpieces of the union I could easily understand it as money well spent to break the union. Someone better muzzle these types of freaks or you'll all be in unemployment soon.

Like I said in another post, you're right by saying it's personal now. Can you blame management for that.

Really, if I owned a store and my union employees picketed to bring me down in the face of my customers, it just got personal. Congratulations, you just created another Lorenzo. Whose fault is it ??? Certainly debatable ...

Latest resources

Back