• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait long as it takes for NMB to declare impasse & engage in strike
49.1%
45.8%
48.5%

I copied this information from the union board- message from BO.

Does this translate to 49.1% want the union to move forward and look at the books to get out of abeyance? Which seems like a high percentage to me, telling the union to move forward so you can strike.

Will the union move forward and hire a company to get out of abeyance? In the article it says the union will not meet again until management makes another proposal.

Facfriend nice job just taking a section of the letter not the whole thing. Oh and then spinning it your way.

NJA will not allow the union or a third party accounting firm to look at the entire books, NJA, NJI, EJM, NJE...

NJA will only allow the union to take a surface look only. Unless the union has access to all the information pertaining to NetJets its a waste of time. No this does not include the ice cream stores. One of the morons from the puzzle palalce seems to think we want to look at those as well.

This is the reason the union will not bother with the books.

Diesel said:
Facfriend nice job just taking a section of the letter not the whole thing. Oh and then spinning it your way.

Obi Wan Bob has taught him WELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No this does not include the ice cream stores.

Ok, maybe we don't care about DQ, but we DO care about General RE, EJM, FSI and NJA, Sales Inc.
Those books are not available to us, either. However, if DQ is providing catering, I want to see those too.
Make mine a Dilly Bar. yum

really, I wasnt spinning it. I was asking if you could extrapolate from the information the conclusion I was thinking.

apparently not. Since your union leadership is resorting to name calling of company managers (not just co. officers) I am not surprised by the regression to third grade communications here.

FAcFriend said:
really, I wasnt spinning it. I was asking if you could extrapolate from the information the conclusion I was thinking.

apparently not. Since your union leadership is resorting to name calling of company managers (not just co. officers)...
Actually, there's no name-calling of anyone, since whoever sends out the "Internal Communications" memos neglects to sign them. We really don't know who it is, it's just a memo that appears from time to time. They could be computer-generated from the "UnionBuster 3000" for all we know. So I guess you could say they're calling the memos names. Is that a problem? Why?

Ultra Grump said:
Actually, there's no name-calling of anyone, since whoever sends out the "Internal Communications" memos neglects to sign them. We really don't know who it is, it's just a memo that appears from time to time. They could be computer-generated from the "UnionBuster 3000" for all we know. So I guess you could say they're calling the memos names. Is that a problem? Why?

see your pm's -

Who are they?

name calling of company managers (not just co. officers

Who is this Bob?

FacFriend--

Just curious......Did you get BO's permission to excerpt one of his posts from the union message board? And what did he say about excerpting a portion of his post to spin something in the direction that you wanted it?

Are you an NJA pilot with legal access to that board? If not, I believe you are in violation of federal law.

FamilyGuy--

You never responded to my quieries as to why you used a nickname on this message board. What was up with that? Remember what I told you, "In the end, all will be revealed".....

Latest resources

Back