• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, you just confirmed that you are a fake. Do you even know what a mentor is?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=104933

If you really are military can you please list all your squadrons and dates flown in those squadrons? Or maybe some squadron commanders you served under. Then I will apologize for calling you a fake.

IF INDEED THIS GUY IS A FAKE! WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME???

:blush: :rolleyes:

USAFA - '95-'99
Eglin AFB, FL (casual LT awaiting pilot training) - '99-'00 LTC D.
Sheppard AFB, TX (ENJJPT) '00 - '01 LTC W.
Moody AFB, GA (IFF) - Summer '01 (Don't remember the commander here...)
Tyndall AFB, FL (F-15 FTU) '01-'02 LTC F.
Langley AFB, VA...27 FS '02-'05 LTC N.
Luke AFB, AZ (F-16 FTU) '05-'05 LTC E.
Virginia ANG, VA...149 FS (F-16) '05-'07 LTC C.
Tyndall AFB, FL (F-22 FTU) '07-'07 LTC K. (one of the initial cadre of F-22 flyers from Edwards)
Langley AFB, VA (current F-22 pilot - 149 FS) '07.... LTC. W.

I obviously left the commander's last names off for security reasons. I have nothing to hide here, I'm very proud of my past and present military service and have done more for this country than you ever will. What else jerk...anymore challenges to my military history you'd like to make?:puke:

Ok, you just confirmed that you are a fake. Do you even know what a mentor is?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=104933

If you really are military can you please list all your squadrons and dates flown in those squadrons? Or maybe some squadron commanders you served under. Then I will apologize for calling you a fake.

IF INDEED THIS GUY IS A FAKE! WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME???

:blush: :rolleyes:

Dude, that was a joke. Instructordude is the farce of flightinfo. Well, that is until you came along.

Scrapdog is just mad because he can't get on at FedEx with all his buds. Must be a guy thing. Bigger wee-wee and all! LOL

I doubt that CAL pilots will raise the bar. I passed after being offered the job earlier this year. Very glad I did, after talking to CAL jumpseaters. They are miserable, to say it kindly.

Scabs will get in the way of any progress there though if you ask me. And yes, I did stay in a Holiday Inn Exress last night, so ask away!!! LOL

It must be a guy thing huh? Well, that's strange since you're also a guy (disgustingly acting like a chick for some strange reason). Since you're a dude, I'd be refraining from talking about wee-wee's.

Pocono,

I guess you haven't paid much attention to what's been going on at CAL the last week. PBS sucks so bad that even scabs are getting hosed and are pissed. Ironically, this abortion of a bidding system is finally uniting this pilot group where nothing before could. I think we have hit rock bottom, we can only go up. Only time will tell.

Pocono,

I guess you haven't paid much attention to what's been going on at CAL the last week. PBS sucks so bad that even scabs are getting hosed and are pissed. Ironically, this abortion of a bidding system is finally uniting this pilot group where nothing before could. I think we have hit rock bottom, we can only go up. Only time will tell.

Why are you wasting your time with him / her. Of course she / he hasn't paid attention...she / he interviewed in the past, didn't get the job, and has been extremely bitter and nasty since. It's like listening to a running toilet. He /she hasn't posted one thing factual nor logical to this day. Pocono hasn't paid attention because he / she doesn't nor never will work for CAL or XXX (insert your major airline here).

USAFA - '95-'99
Eglin AFB, FL (casual LT awaiting pilot training) - '99-'00 LTC D.
Sheppard AFB, TX (ENJJPT) '00 - '01 LTC W.
Moody AFB, GA (IFF) - Summer '01 (Don't remember the commander here...)
Tyndall AFB, FL (F-15 FTU) '01-'02 LTC F.
Langley AFB, VA...27 FS '02-'05 LTC N.
Luke AFB, AZ (F-16 FTU) '05-'05 LTC E.
Virginia ANG, VA...149 FS (F-16) '05-'07 LTC C.
Tyndall AFB, FL (F-22 FTU) '07-'07 LTC K. (one of the initial cadre of F-22 flyers from Edwards)
Langley AFB, VA (current F-22 pilot - 149 FS) '07.... LTC. W.

I obviously left the commander's last names off for security reasons. I have nothing to hide here, I'm very proud of my past and present military service and have done more for this country than you ever will. What else jerk...anymore challenges to my military history you'd like to make?:puke:

Can anyone verify this?

Can anyone verify this?

I can't verify the squadrons, but he was in my class, and I can verify him, and I will guarantee that he has more class and ability than you, or 190Captain will ever have. We won't even TALK about pokahole pilot.

OK, now you've pissed me off. I hope to God you're not serious and not this much of a tool. You're comparing you not being home on an airline trip vs. a soldier/airman deployed to the middle east in harm's way?? You respect us huh? Your little comment about paying your taxes so you can cover our health care costs shows you don't respect us in the least.

You sir, have missed the point. Sickening. And BTW, please contact all your CAL "prior 1900" buddies and let them know how you feel about our contract. I'm sure you're a real hoot. I'll contact my B6 buddies (320 captains) who I fly with in the military and let them know how you feel about paying your taxes so you can cover our health care costs.

I've also noticed how you brought up my "newness" to the airline industry twice now. That has absolutely nothing to do with your negative rants towards CAL. Yeah, I'm newer than you...who cares? That's no excuse for you being a d*ckhead and your garbage posts that produce nothing positive whatsoever.

Let me know what's next...you want to compare how good a pilot you are vs. me? How big our shwanz's are? No problem...I'm standing by. Jesus, pathetic.

Maybe you are legit but until someone backs you up then you are even more of an embarrasment.

Your comments and insults and blatant ignorant behavior certainly differs from former military pilots that I have flown with. Meaning they express themselves in a more professional and mature manner. That is why I questioned your military history.

So by me being away from my family on a trip on the holidays mean less than you being deployed "in harms way?" Lots of us here in this forum have only flown civilian mind you.

You are probably the most ignorant fighter jock I have ever ran into.

I'd love to hear you make that comment (referring to highlighted comment in bold above in case you require help) to those crews that lost their lives in 9/11. Or countless crews that have lost their lives in accidents throughout CIVILIAN aviation history. No, they weren't in harms way were they? They were home for the holidays huh? So it doesn't mean as much huh?. Jerkoff!

You see you don't have to be shot at to be in harms way. Now more than ever we are in harms way because we are now a target for terrorist activity. We fly aircraft, its a dangerous job and we are away from our families quite a bit. You will know that when you get more time in this business rookie. That's the bottom line.

I expressed my respect for the uniform before so I think that is clear enough. You can continue to twist my words around if you like. I really do not care.

If you are legit then I apologize. Unlike you I respect your accomplishments and admire your service. If you are not legit, FU#K YOU.

Last edited:
I can't verify the squadrons, but he was in my class, and I can verify him, and I will guarantee that he has more class and ability than you, or 190Captain will ever have. We won't even TALK about pokahole pilot.

I never questioned ability. As for class? Yes, hes has shown alot of it today. Whatever. I am done with this idiot. I am surprised that someone in your background do not see his ignorance and condescending remarks and towards civilian pilots. You are his CAL buddy so it is expected though.

Fly safe!

Last edited:
B190Captain If you really are military can you please list all your squadrons and dates flown in those squadrons? Or maybe some squadron commanders you served under. Then I will apologize for calling you a fake. IF INDEED THIS GUY IS A FAKE! WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME??? [/quote said:
Let me get this straight...a guy doesn't agree with you and defends his position, and you therefore feel justified in dragging his name through the mud and questioning his service record? You, sir, are a fool.

Just feel fortunate there are folks out there like Scrap, and thousands of others far better than you, who ensure you have the freedom to stick your foot in your mouth and make a complete jack@ass out of yourself. I'm embarassed to share this profession, and this country, with the likes of you.

No, I do not know Scrapdog, and no, I do not work at CAL.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back