• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah so? bite my head off next time! I was curious. Geez people. Lighten up.

If you're so F'in curious (like B190 jerkoff) please, feel free to PM me. I'm standing by...I'll give you any data you'd like. I'm not going to post any phone number or privacy act info on here though. I'll even tell ya when you can call the squadron on monday if you like.

If you're so F'in curious (like B190 jerkoff) please, feel free to PM me. I'm standing by...I'll give you any data you'd like. I'm not going to post any phone number or privacy act info on here though. I'll even tell ya when you can call the squadron on monday if you like.

FIGHT'S ON!

Sincerely,

B. "The Printer" Franklin

FIGHT'S ON!

Sincerely,

B. "The Printer" Franklin

Nah, fight's off. Still waiting for this guy to PM and challenge or "verify" my data as he likes to call it. But no avail....

I tell you what CRJ Dawg - next sortie I fly, I'll draw up what we did in the airspace and fax the lines to you. I'll even tell you what range on final I put down my gear on my ILS since that's more up your alley.

The worst part about being a newhire at CAL is having a pay register showing $7725 for the month of November with 14 days off. How much worse is it going to get?!

P.S. The Sea Bass dinner with rice/green beans/carrots/potatos/peas/fudge brownie wasn't as hot as it could have been. ;)

The worst part about being a newhire at CAL is having a pay register showing $7725 for the month of November with 14 days off.

Please share the BES of the newhire who fits this description!

at $30/hr one would need roughly 257 hours of pay credit to achieve a pay register like that.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Latest resources

Back