• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is so hot! I would do you in a second!
Yeah - I know you would...that's already a given.

Even if it does take you "months" to learn IFR procedures. LOL It really isn't that hard, and we really don't spend more than a week on it.

The reason why we take longer is because we actually fly instruments WELL.

I would still do you though

Again, I know you would - standard.

ps. The hottest scene ever in movie history was the vollyball scene in Top Gun with the fighter jocks!!!

Not quite.

I'm a captain, I just met my major's board in the recent past. If you did your math (which I'm sure you didn't), you'd see my grad date from USAFA in '99 would give me approx. 8 years of service to this date. Obviously I wouldn't be a Colonel, or even a Lt Colonel for that matter.

I have no idea how many years it takes to be a Colonel, so no..... I didn't do the math. Can you skip major and go straight to colonel?

Scrapdog. You have no need to justify yourself to these children who pose as real pilots. Most likely pre-teen boys with bad acne who's momma gave them her credit card so they could sign up here. No one on this message board respects either one.

I wonder what the vote would be if we had a poll who was the bigger ''flight info tool". My guess Pokemyhole pilot, by a slim margin.

Really Scrapdog, if everybody on FI put these two on the ignore list things would get exponentially better.

I have a honest question, as I'm severly lacking in military knowledge, but do the 16's, 15's etc etc have any type of weather radar?

Just curious and was wondering. Thanks Scrap for your service.

I have no idea how many years it takes to be a Colonel, so no..... I didn't do the math. Can you skip major and go straight to colonel?

Can you skip idiot and go straight to moron?

I have a honest question, as I'm severly lacking in military knowledge, but do the 16's, 15's etc etc have any type of weather radar?

Just curious and was wondering. Thanks Scrap for your service.

The F-15 has a WX radar mode on it's APG-63 (it's air-air radar). The WX portion is marginal at best, but the actual radar for tactical use is still extremely effective. On the F-16, you can move the air-ground radar (it has both an air-air fxn and an air-ground fxn due to its multi-role capability) up to level with your flight attitude and it does an OK job at picking out the major t-storms. On the F-22, the WX radar is actually pretty good and it's got color fidelity as well.

Hope that helps...

Latest resources

Back