Continental New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr. Ben Franklin,

Where in the heck have you been for so long!!?? I haven't had a good argument with you in ages!! :beer:

box

I didn't know the new hires in GUM were getting 105 hour lines... sorry.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Well, I have had 2 in excess of 95 hours since July.

I can verify scrapdog's bona fides.

I will tell you what, I really enjoy working for CAL. So many times we lose sight of the big picture.

Question, how many airlines are still giving out lump sums? True our pension is frozen, but look at Delta, UAL, USAirways, they getting any lump sums?

At 2 years and one day, I am making the same as a 7-8 year captain at Express, did you hear that Pocono! Could hold the 777 in EWR and make even more.

30 new 737's next year, 21 are the 900 ers. What can I say the flying here is awesome.

Next system bid, should be able to hold captain in EWR, nice pay increase but no quality of life.

I think people rag on CAL because we have the worse domiciles out there, uh true!

Look, CAL is not that bad, 17 days off next month, that includes Turkey Day. I can't imagine what I will hold once PBS is gone, yes gone.

Excited and hopeful for a new contract, love the progression and movement.

Pocono did you happen to notice how much money you guys lost last quarter? You better shut your mouth because this is the airline industry and todays good fortune might not be tomorrows. I wish your company the best but you need to grow up and at least pretend to be an adult. Oh almost forget LOL, wait let me LOL some more ... and LOL just one more time.

I want to end this post with a thank you to Pocono, thank you, thank you, thank you. I like the people I work with, so thanks for turning down CAL! (if that is what really happened, if not then I need to thank the guys that interviewed you!)

Latest resources

Back