Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair to Vote on Growth in Exchange for PAY CUTS!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr sewerguy,

You might want to tone it down just a notch or two. I know you have your atp written and thats just fantastic, but ripping on every other carrier besides the almighty chataqua may not be such a great gig. Even with all the anonymity I am feeling pretty embarrassed for you. I recommend reading an aviation history book, one that isn't bright red written by Gliem, and you might begin to appreciate why some pilots take offense to your strong, insulting statements. Fly safe.

Uhhhh... That is your gauge of how "serious" an airline is, what promotional deals they get into? What's painted on the side of the plane??
Yes, that's why I'm in negotiations with Air Supply to sponser Chautauqua. :rolleyes:

Better to have Elton on the side of an airplane than in it!

I guess I should pay more attention to the thoughts a 1200 and 1500 hour FO do replacement flying of another DCI carrier who they undercut. On second thought naaa.

Last edited:
SASewerTubeFO said:
.....And by the way, to have an opportunity to work for ValuJet, I think I will pass. Talk about the need to put their house in order to be on par with the other LCC at least in wages and rules.

SASewerTubeFO,

This is one of the most uninformed and vitriolic posts I have read on here in a long time. There is no more ValuJet. Airtran, however, has one of the best agreements out there at the moment. They have industry leading rates for the 717 and highly competitive rates for their 737's. Furthermore, they have a 10.5% B-Fund as well as REAL daily trip and duty rigs of 1:3.5 and 1:2 respectively. I could go on but I won't....I have read and analyzed your contract, Comair's contract, and Airtran's contract extensively (amongst others) and let me be the first to set you straight on the fact that Airtran's agreement is significantly better than any 50 seat operator, including CHQ. Furthermore, their overall W-2's are going to be as good as any LCC with the exception of SWA.

-Neal

Chautauqua SUCKS, and we still will make more money than you before, during, and after a freeze, if we even take it.

sleeve said:
Chautauqua SUCKS, and we still will make more money than you before, during, and after a freeze, if we even take it.

The CHQ guys will make more when they eventually come to Delta.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Okay everybody, quit the pissing match and put your d!cks back in your pants just long enough to think this through.

CHQ pilots have caught crap from some pilots from most of the "better" regionals out there since they signed their contract, so its only natural to want to rub it back in their face when it becomes their turn.

-however-

You would be dayam ignorant and naive if you failed to realize that this isn't the fault of any one pilot group, its the fault of ALL pilot groups. We are all collectively our own worst enemy, and it is FOOLISH to gloat at another group's misfortunte and having to take paycuts. BB has already said concessions from CHQ could be necessary in the future, and there was much gnashing of the teeth over that. Quit gloating, it makes some of you look like fargin' middle school kids.

Rosa must have been in a pinch to fill some classes this past year to get some of the upstanding aviation citizens who have posted in this thread. Guess what: upgrades might be running around sub-2 years now, but look at the big picture and be smart enough to realize the ridiculous growth that allowed you to be hired is soon to slow down. And that 18 month upgrade will disappear with it.

You may now return to your reguarly scheduled pissing contest.

Last edited:
General Lee said:
The CHQ guys will make more when they eventually come to Delta.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General, you shouldn't post in the middle of the night when you are drunk.

FLB717 said:
I guess I should pay more attention to the thoughts a 1200 and 1500 hour FO do replacement flying of another DCI carrier who they undercut. On second thought naaa.

Kinda like the DCI carriers are doing replacement flying of Delta who.... On second thought naaa. ;)

Latest resources

Back